ShowKeyPlus  


  1. Posts : 14,744
    Windows 10 IoT
       #331

    cereberus said:
    I'm pretty thick skinned about such idiots.

    I always remember the Dilbert classic truism:

    Never argue with idiots.

    They drag you down to their level.

    Then they beat you with experience.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 4,027
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 11
       #332

    Yeah, the One Post Nay-Sayers..
    that end up rubbing their heads wondering how did they do what could not be done..
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 12,785
    Windows 11 Pro
       #333

    cereberus said:
    I'm pretty thick skinned about such idiots.

    I always remember the Dilbert classic truism:

    Never argue with idiots.

    They drag you down to their level.

    Then they beat you with experience.
    Or never wrestle with a pig, you will both get covered in mud. ....And the pig will like it.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 26,901
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #334

    essenbe said:
    Or never wrestle with a pig, you will both get covered in mud. ....And the pig will like it.
    Watch it Steve! You're giving wisdom again
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 5
    Windows 7
       #335

    Geoff Daniell said:
    Norton still prevents showkeyplus from running .....
    Have to disable Norton to get it to work ....

    Hi Geoff,

    Sorry for the trouble! Please follow the instructions here http://https://support.norton.com/sp...rProfile_en_us to exclude this from the scan and report it to us. We will look into this for you.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 130,790
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1778
       #336

    NortonSupport said:
    Hi Geoff,

    Sorry for the trouble! Please follow the instructions here http://https://support.norton.com/sp...rProfile_en_us to exclude this from the scan and report it to us. We will look into this for you.

    Thanks
    Charlie
    Norton Support
    That link didn't work .....you sure its correct?? Funny seeing Norton Support on here too. :)
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 3,453
    Thread Starter
       #337
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 12,785
    Windows 11 Pro
       #338

    Norton also flags the DM Log Collector we use for BSOD cases.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 130,790
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1778
       #339

    Well I see folks reporting these problems with Norton ....but I've been running Norton for at least 8 years, and I do NOT have any of these problems.....so I am wondering why some....and its a small number....do ?? Does not make sense to me. Something must be set wrong, or their Norton is corrupt, and needs a CLEAN install.
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 130,790
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 22H2 Build 22621.1778
       #340

    I have not added any files to a safe list in my Nortons ....either...
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums