Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
  1.    27 Dec 2015 #231

    Quote Originally Posted by jk22 View Post
    Yes I have extracted and than executed. But it didnt worked.
    Didn't worked is like "how long is a piece of string ..." Post an error message or something...
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Dec 2015 #232
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 124
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Didn't worked is like "how long is a piece of string ..." Post an error message or something...
    It dont even show a window.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 Dec 2015 #233
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,366
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by jk22 View Post
    It dont even show a window.
    Did you 'Unblock' the folder or file?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    28 Dec 2015 #234
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 124
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Did you 'Unblock' the folder or file?

    Yes and its showing on process also.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152b90f5b2.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	55705
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Dec 2015 #235
    Join Date : Feb 2014
    Posts : 9,366
    Windows 10 Professional

    Quote Originally Posted by jk22 View Post
    Yes and its showing on process also.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	152b90f5b2.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	55705
    Hmmm..., gotta be floatin around there somewhere!

    Expand the "ShowKey" process, right click on the sub-process and click on 'Maximize' or 'Bring to front', might be a rendering glitch:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000069.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	55711
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    28 Dec 2015 #236

    Hmmm that just smacks of Grinch...

    ...Edwin and the guys are better equipped to help with those oddities...sorry.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    28 Dec 2015 #237
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 124
    Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Hmmm..., gotta be floatin around there somewhere!

    Expand the "ShowKey" process, right click on the sub-process and click on 'Maximize' or 'Bring to front', might be a rendering glitch:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	000069.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	55711
    same
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    28 Dec 2015 #238

    What's the 22.8MB?... surely it can't be RAM... I get ~7MB.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    29 Dec 2015 #239
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Spring Valley
    Posts : 558
    Windows 10 Pro/Windows 7 Ultimate

    So I can use the saved key if I need to re-install? Thanks for this tip.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Dec 2015 #240
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    Posts : 1,917
    Windows 3.1 to Windows 10

    Yes..
    Most OEM windows 8-10 PC's already retain the key in the BIOS, so may not need it..
    But better to have it - then not..
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums