Microsoft Apps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

  1. Posts : 25,693
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.290
       #1

    Microsoft Apps


    All or most of my Apps open and close and that's it. I have no idea of what is going on.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 13,301
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2 19044.1526
       #2

    1. reboot to safe mode and try them
    2. run sfc and dism while in safe mode
    3. reboot and try them again
    4. try resetting one of them .
    5. check for hardware faults
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 25,107
    10 Home x64 (21H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #3

    Josey Wales said:
    All or most of my Apps open and close and that's it. I have no idea of what is going on.
    If you are on an Insider build all bets are off

    If not, then....

    Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 25,693
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.290
    Thread Starter
       #4

    Bree said:
    If you are on an Insider build all bets are off

    If not, then....

    Reinstall and Re-register Apps in Windows 10
    I did that and Now I have a great deal more apps that all just open and then close.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 25,693
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.290
    Thread Starter
       #5

    thomaseg1 said:
    1. reboot to safe mode and try them
    2. run sfc and dism while in safe mode
    3. reboot and try them again
    4. try resetting one of them .
    5. check for hardware faults
    I can't get into safe mode.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 13,301
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2 19044.1526
       #6

    Josey Wales said:
    I can't get into safe mode.
    ouch serious trouble then .
    cand you open a cmd window? try sfc if you can.

    Quick way install a backup or inplace upgrade.
    slow way clean install.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 25,693
    Windows 11 Pro 22621.290
    Thread Starter
       #7

    thomaseg1 said:
    ouch serious trouble then .
    cand you open a cmd window? try sfc if you can.

    Quick way install a backup or inplace upgrade.
    slow way clean install.
    I did that there are no problems with it. Now most of the aps are working with the exception of Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 13,301
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2 19044.1526
       #8

    Josey Wales said:
    I did that there are no problems with it. Now most of the aps are working with the exception of Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

    Just on a off chance check your connection to the xbox servers, I had trouble earlier connecting
    Though that just gave me s box asking if I wanted to play in guest mode. I reset my internet
    and that fixed it.
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 13,301
    Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2 19044.1526
       #9

    oops Settings / Gaming/ xbox networking
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 25,107
    10 Home x64 (21H2) (10 Pro on 2nd pc)
       #10

    Josey Wales said:
    I can't get into safe mode.
    That sounds bad

    What build are you on?
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums