Gimp Update out

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

  1. Posts : 212
    W10
       #141

    Thanks Cliff. I was hoping they'd make the tool icons more adjustable so they could be readable on a 4K screen.
    This is the largest I can get.

    Gimp Update out-gimp.jpg
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 22,741
    Windows 10 Home x64
       #142

    I got that yesterday
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 1,300
    Linux: Rocky / CentOS / Fedora 64-bit / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit VM
       #143

    Thanks Cliff!
    I forgot to update it, but it's ok now .
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,300
    Linux: Rocky / CentOS / Fedora 64-bit / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit VM
       #144

    jonnied12 said:
    Thanks Cliff. I was hoping they'd make the tool icons more adjustable so they could be readable on a 4K screen.
    This is the largest I can get.
    Gimp Update out-gimp.jpg
    Indeed.
    I struggled with this one too...

    Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Icon Theme
    Select a custom icon size.
    Works for full hd on Medium
    I guess above Medium in your case; For 4K maybe set to Large or Huge...
    Gimp Update out-gimp-icons.png
    Is see all tools are cranked up at the left. Adjust the left side of screen where the tools are to make it wider.
    What I mean:
    Gimp Update out-gimp-size-tools.png

    EDIT:
    These tabs however, I can't adjust them here, yet:
    Gimp Update out-gimp-tabs.png
    So it might be based on the active theme.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 212
    W10
       #145

    Hopachi said:
    Indeed.
    I struggled with this one too...

    Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Interface -> Icon Theme
    Select a custom icon size.
    Works for full hd on Medium
    I guess above Medium in your case; For 4K maybe set to Large or Huge...
    Gimp Update out-gimp-icons.png
    Is see all tools are cranked up at the left. Adjust the left side of screen where the tools are to make it wider.
    What I mean:
    Gimp Update out-gimp-size-tools.png

    EDIT:
    These tabs however, I can't adjust them here, yet:
    Gimp Update out-gimp-tabs.png
    So it might be based on the active theme.
    Thanks, I do have custom icon size set to huge. I will try your other suggestions though.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 26,337
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #146

    First time ever, I got an update heads-up from Gimp
    Nice!
    Gimp Update out-image.png
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 46,431
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #147

    Cliff S said:
    First time ever, I got an update heads-up from Gimp
    Nice!
    Gimp Update out-image.png
    Thanks Cliff. Just fired it up and got the notification too.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 26,337
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #148

    GIMP 2.10.22 is a bug fix release, which for once contains mostly maintenance changes in core code.

    Release highlights:

    Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
    Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
    Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
    Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
    New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool
    On official plug-in side though, there are quite a few improvements, in particular, better support of image formats, as well as support for one new format, AVIF.
    More info here: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07...0-22-released/
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 4,170
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Latest RP
       #149

    Thanks all installed, I just do it for old times sake these days - I have a Photo Subscription with Adobe and also a selection of different pro software that I use for specific functions. funnily enough, I bought a copy of Exposure x5, (used to be Alien Skin) a while ago, and they sent me a free copy of their latest full Product Exposure x6 totally free of charge at the start of the week, this is the actual commercial package, not a limited trial so things must be tight.

    Am waiting for the release of Skylum's Luminar AI (a fully AI automated photo editor), that's on for release before christmas they had a lot of AI in their last release (Luminar 4), One click sky replacement is amazing!. The new one is completely redesigned around the AI, but keeps all the manual controls It's designed to learn your editing style and allow a photo develop session taking a few clicks
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
       #150

    Hi,
    Why do I like the older 2.8.20 version
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:32.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums