UUP dump downloader at RC status

  1. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,551
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
       #1

    UUP dump downloader at RC status


    I just noticed that there is an update to the above app. It's now progressed from beta to RC1. I've not tried this build yet myself but thought it was worth a heads up.

    1.0.0-rc.1 · Tags · uup-dump / downloader · GitLab
      My Computer

  2. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,352
       #2

    DooGie said:
    I just noticed that there is an update to the above app. It's now progressed from beta to RC1. I've not tried this build yet myself but thought it was worth a heads up.

    1.0.0-rc.1 · Tags · uup-dump / downloader · GitLab
    Thanx Andy (Uhmm Doogs.. LOL)

    Looks good (Script conversion but not too bad)
      My Computer

  3. DooGie's Avatar
    Posts : 9,551
    Wndows 10 Pro x64 dev channel
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Superfly said:
    Thanx Andy (Uhmm Doogs.. LOL)

    Looks good (Script conversion but not too bad)
    I just ran the compiled version and it worked fine and produced an iso but haven't tried installing it as yet.
      My Computer

  4. Superfly's Avatar
    Posts : 3,352
       #4

    DooGie said:
    I just ran the compiled version and it worked fine and produced an iso but haven't tried installing it as yet.
    Neither have I, just checked the metadata... abbodi knows his WU stuff and the developer has implemented the php stuff.. so should be OK. I have confidence in them.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums