QTTabBar Updates

Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 214
    Windows 10
       #51

    Yeah great until Microsoft pushes 10x on everyone and the new file explorer that they say won't allow file explorer extensions
      My Computer

  2. RamboMcMutNutts's Avatar
    Posts : 104
    Windows10 Pro
       #52

    JoeShades said:
    Yeah great until Microsoft pushes 10x on everyone and the new file explorer that they say won't allow file explorer extensions
    If that does become the case I'll just stick to using Directory Opus
      My Computer

  3. phrab's Avatar
    Posts : 634
    windows 10 professional 64-bit, 1204
       #53

    dalchina said:
    A few of us will be tremendously excited by this!

    The program (amongst many other things)
    - adds tabs to file explorer
    - adds ability to colour regions of file explorer (and so other features expressed via file explorer)
    - adds recent files list
    - adds click to see flyout folder tree in file explorer
    - and much more...

    QTTabBar
    I just downloaded it (plus the update) & it didn't do anything to Windows Explorer. There's no toolbar...nothing. Do you know if it still works? I installed, rebooted, installed the update, rebooted...nothing.
      My Computer

  4. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,445
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #54

    phrab said:
    I just downloaded it (plus the update) & it didn't do anything to Windows Explorer. There's no toolbar...nothing. Do you know if it still works? I installed, rebooted, installed the update, rebooted...nothing.
    View Tab->Options drop down.
    QTTabBar Updates-image-002.png

    Also, by default, it doesn't display a tab unless there are more than one tab.
      My Computer

  5. phrab's Avatar
    Posts : 634
    windows 10 professional 64-bit, 1204
       #55

    Thank you very much. I have another question. I can't seem to change the backgound color of Windows Explorer. It's white & I'd like to change it. However, I thought it would be under compatible folder view or appearance, but I can't seem to change the color.
      My Computer

  6. kado897's Avatar
    Posts : 39,445
    Windows 10 Home 64bit v20H2 and insider builds
       #56

    phrab said:
    Thank you very much. I have another question. I can't seem to change the backgound color of Windows Explorer. It's white & I'd like to change it. However, I thought it would be under compatible folder view or appearance, but I can't seem to change the color.
    I've not played around with that. I just use the windows dark theme. There are other users here that may know. If anyone would like to chip in. @Edwin perhaps.
      My Computer

  7. dalchina's Avatar
    Posts : 29,978
    Win 10 Pro (1903)
    Thread Starter
       #57

    phrab said:
    Thank you very much. I have another question. I can't seem to change the backgound color of Windows Explorer. It's white & I'd like to change it. However, I thought it would be under compatible folder view or appearance, but I can't seem to change the color.
    Qttabbar can do that- it's the only way I know of.

    How To Change Folder Background Color In Windows 10

    I searched for
    qttabbar change explorer background colour
    for you rather than explain it myself.
      My Computers

  8. phrab's Avatar
    Posts : 634
    windows 10 professional 64-bit, 1204
       #58

    dalchina said:
    Qttabbar can do that- it's the only way I know of.

    How To Change Folder Background Color In Windows 10

    I searched for
    qttabbar change explorer background colour
    for you rather than explain it myself.
    Thank you! I was able to change it. I thought that this would also change the column headings, but it didn't. I may be calling it by the wrong term. This is what I mean.
    QTTabBar Updates-column-headings.jpg
    Is there an option for that?
      My Computer

  9. dalchina's Avatar
    Posts : 29,978
    Win 10 Pro (1903)
    Thread Starter
       #59

    Not as far as I know..
    QTTabBar Updates-1.png
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 214
    Windows 10
       #60

    Is this really worth using? A few years ago I tried the stardock version of tabs t hey have and it was really not that great
      My Computer


 
Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:45.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums