QTTabBar Updates

Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 17,832
    Windows 10
       #371

    Win10Newb said:
    anyway to enable it in 22000.51 build?
    I tried on the Dev Build but it was glitchy as heck!

    I installed QTTB version 1043, much better...

    QTTabBar Updates-000551.png
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 47,246
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #372

    Edwin said:
    I tried on the Dev Build but it was glitchy as heck!

    I installed QTTB version 1043, much better...

    QTTabBar Updates-000551.png
    How did you get it to work Edwin? I failed miserably,
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 17,832
    Windows 10
       #373

    kado897 said:
    How did you get it to work Edwin? I failed miserably,
    I'll investigate and post later. I just got called into work! Sorry!
    Have a good one!
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 47,246
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #374

    Edwin said:
    I'll investigate and post later. I just got called into work! Sorry!
    Have a good one!
    I suspect it's something to do with toolbars not showing.
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 10,545
    Windows 10 Workstation x64
       #375

    Windows 11 support -> Windows 11 Forum
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 53
    Windows 10 x64 [Build 20180]
       #376

    Edwin said:
    I'll investigate and post later. I just got called into work! Sorry!
    Have a good one!
    oh man! i love you!!! i'll be waiting!
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 17,832
    Windows 10
       #377

    kado897 said:
    I suspect it's something to do with toolbars not showing.
    Actually, as soon as the installer was finished, I open Explorer, pressed Alt and chose Toolbars>QTTabBar...

    QTTabBar Updates-screenshot-18-.png
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 53
    Windows 10 x64 [Build 20180]
       #378

    Edwin said:
    Actually, as soon as the installer was finished, I open Explorer, pressed Alt and chose Toolbars>QTTabBar...
    how to show the toolbar? is that the ribbon? i did a clean install....
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 897
    windows 10 professional 64-bit, 21H2
       #379

    Win10Newb said:
    how to show the toolbar? is that the ribbon? i did a clean install....
    Try this:

    Open File Explorer, click the View tab, then Options on the right:
    QTTabBar Updates-image.png
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 47,246
    Windows 10 Home 64bit 21H1 and insider builds
       #380

    File Explorer in W11 has neither a menu bar and the ribbon is different.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:37.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums