Windows 10: Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1.    1 Week Ago #41

    CountMike said: View Post
    OK, out with old, in with new, it's officially 4.0 during next 30 days. I guess I'll manage to get it licensed by then.
    Congrats Mike, I had to make some changes in the View options, to make it look more like the older version. Didn't like their default look much.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #42

    Can't find default options for scan after uninstall, used to have 3 options. Safe, Moderate and Advanced, also option to check all files/entries after scan.
    Default for this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	203953
    and this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	203954
    Oh I see, it's all checked by default anyway.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    1 Week Ago #43

    CountMike said: View Post
    Can't find default options for scan after uninstall, used to have 3 options. Safe, Moderate and Advanced, also option to check all files/entries after scan.
    Default for this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	203953
    and this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	203954
    Oh I see, it's all checked by default anyway.
    Yes it is.. a nice feature the last version had it as well but you had to chose it in options.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #44

    Corona said: View Post
    Where it says "check to enter coupon code" I entered my email that I bought Revo Pro 3.2.1 with and then I get an "error occurred while validating your entries" highlighting that entry box. Matter of fact I bought 2 copies last time using that same email. Am I supposed to ignore that warning & proceed?
    That’s the error I received.
    Support replied within the hour & mentioned to try via this url: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_...r_upgrade.html
    I mentioned I’d already bought & they came back with the offer to refund the difference so I only paid $19.95, I’m awaiting confirmation of that.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    1 Week Ago #45

    Bastet said: View Post
    That’s the error I received.
    Support replied within the hour & mentioned to try via this url: http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_...r_upgrade.html
    I mentioned I’d already bought & they came back with the offer to refund the difference so I only paid $19.95, I’m awaiting confirmation of that.
    That is what I paid for the two year subscription. You will get a confirmation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    1 Week Ago #46

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Congrats Mike, I had to make some changes in the View options, to make it look more like the older version. Didn't like their default look much.
    I would love to see icons instead of the list view but can’t find anything under view options to do that. What am I missing OldMike65?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    1 Week Ago #47

    Josey Wales said: View Post
    That is what I paid for the two year subscription. You will get a confirmation.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    1 Week Ago #48

    Bastet said: View Post
    I would love to see icons instead of the list view but can’t find anything under view options to do that. What am I missing OldMike65?
    More commands > view.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 36,406
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       1 Week Ago #49

    Bastet said: View Post
    I would love to see icons instead of the list view but can’t find anything under view options to do that. What am I missing OldMike65?
    I'm not Old Mikey! (Whew! )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-09-14_15h25_04.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	203966
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    1 Week Ago #50

    f14tomcat said: View Post
    I'm not Old Mikey! (Whew! )

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-09-14_15h25_04.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	203966

    Thanks f14tomcat.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Related Threads
Solved Revo Uninstaller question in Software and Apps
Revo Uninstaller used to be one of my favorite programs; the fact that it left no bits and pieces when uninstalling programs attracted me. However, every time my Geek Squad looks at my laptop the first thing they do, again and again, is uninstall...
October 11 2016 Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.7 - Fixed Minor bugs - Improved Scanning for leftovers http://www.revouninstaller.com/
Solved Revo Uninstaller Portable? in Software and Apps
I have the full (paid for) version of Revo Uninstaller Portable, and I have installed it on a small usb stick. The problem is that in order to run it, I need to insert the usb stick, then open the Revo folder on the stick and double click on the...
Solved Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale in Software and Apps
Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC
Revo uninstaller problem in Software and Apps
I wanted to reinstall Netlimiter, so i decided to use Revo just because i wanted to try it out and see why is it so popular. It uninstalls netlimiter then asks me to delete some registries. The labels and keys of the registries all have NetLimiter...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:54.
Find Us