Windows 10: Microsoft Store Issue

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1.    03 Aug 2015 #31

    Thank you for the reply. I was afraid that was how it would be.

    There must be a common denominator among those of us that are having this issue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    03 Aug 2015 #32

    y0himba said: View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I was afraid that was how it would be.

    There must be a common denominator among those of us that are having this issue.
    I thought it was that we all upgraded from Windows 7, but that does not seem to be the cause, so I do not know.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    03 Aug 2015 #33

    Probably a program we used with Win7, or a registry edit...it is something to do with to profile.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    03 Aug 2015 #34

    y0himba said: View Post
    Probably a program we used with Win7, or a registry edit...it is something to do with to profile.
    Why not wait a couple of days to see if MS come's out with an update first ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    03 Aug 2015 #35

    that seems to be the consensus, however MS support was on my computer for 2 hours last night, and she said since everything works normally under a new profile that they cannot support something wrong with the old one. I am worried they are not going to try and fix the issue or that the fix will not apply since it is an issue with our profiles...
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    03 Aug 2015 #36

    y0himba said: View Post
    that seems to be the consensus, however MS support was on my computer for 2 hours last night, and she said since everything works normally under a new profile that they cannot support something wrong with the old one. I am worried they are not going to try and fix the issue or that the fix will not apply since it is an issue with our profiles...
    OK, in this case, why not do the upgrade over again ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    03 Aug 2015 #37

    You mean install it over my currently installed Win10? Think it will work? I downloaded the ISO.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    03 Aug 2015 #38

    y0himba said: View Post
    You mean install it over my currently installed Win10? Think it will work? I downloaded the ISO.
    What did you upgrade from ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    03 Aug 2015 #39

    Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    03 Aug 2015 #40

    y0himba said: View Post
    Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit.
    Where did you D/L the ISO from ?
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Hello, I have installed windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop which had Windows 7 but after installation of Windows 10 i can not able to open Microsoft edge, Store, setting from starts menu. It always comes with an error message "Element not...
I upgraded Windows 8.1 pro to Windows 10, the Microsoft Store only worked for once and then it would never get started, it quits each time I try to run it. I only cancelled a game download from the Store before this happened. ...
"Full of" may be a little strong (maybe not). But you have to be careful where ever you shop. There is a post over at the JRiver Media Center forum about a guy RAMESH NAGALLA who is selling JRiver for $3.99 - and bunch of other programs that he...
Read more... 5296
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48.
Find Us