Roboform


  1. Posts : 42
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1

    Roboform


    Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly.
    On PC no problem with version 8.4.4.
    Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,567
    Windows 10 Pro
       #2

    8.4.7.0 ? I have 8.4.6 which claims it is up to date. Where are you finding 8.4.7.0?

    Windows Insider build - maybe compatibility issues to be resolved by next quality update/upgrade?
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 37
    win 10 Pro 64b 21H2
       #3

    I never upgraded to V8, so am still running V7 and it seems to load fine on 1709. I've activated it in IE 11, Firefox and Opera. I generally use IE as the implementation of the Roboform menu in later versions of Firefox and Opera are a little awkward to use.
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 1,567
    Windows 10 Pro
       #4

    dlross said:
    I never upgraded to V8, so am still running V7 and it seems to load fine on 1709. ....
    But are you running Insider build, 17083.1000 as is OP?
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 37
    win 10 Pro 64b 21H2
       #5

    Ahh, no, I'm not. Sorry about missing that.
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 42
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter
       #6

    Word Man said:
    8.4.7.0 ? I have 8.4.6 which claims it is up to date. Where are you finding 8.4.7.0?

    Windows Insider build - maybe compatibility issues to be resolved by next quality update/upgrade?
    I just updated laptop and that was what I got from the store.
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 35,485
    Win 10 Pro (21H2) (2nd PC is 21H2)
       #7

    dlross said:
    the implementation of the Roboform menu in later versions of Firefox
    - I moved to Waterfox, but have also stayed with Roboform v8.3.5.5 which I think is the last to implement a full toolbar.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:58.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums