(IM NEW)newly built pc (ryzen 3 1300x 1060 3gb)micro stuttering

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #81

    ablao said:
    btw i havnt got the 1600 yet
    You still have the other chip ?
    Have you done any bios updates ? and what Motherboard are you using again ?

    Please give us full specs i have a sneaky feeling you need to update all your Bios and drivers plus firmware
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 104
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #82

    solarstarshines said:
    You still have the other chip ?
    Have you done any bios updates ? and what Motherboard are you using again ?

    Please give us full specs i have a sneaky feeling you need to update all your Bios and drivers plus firmware
    yeah still got the old chip because when i bought it from amazon they said it was in stock now they tell me it wasnt anyway

    ryzen 3 1300x
    8 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4

    msi b350m gaming pro
    zotac mini gtx 1060 3gb
    bios version 2.90 19/9/2017
    windows 10 64bit pro
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 104
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #83

    oh ram is running at 2100mhz
      My Computer

  4. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #84

    ablao said:
    yeah still got the old chip because when i bought it from amazon they said it was in stock now they tell me it wasnt anyway

    ryzen 3 1300x
    8 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4

    msi b350m gaming pro
    zotac mini gtx 1060 3gb
    bios version 2.90 19/9/2017
    windows 10 64bit pro
    Hmm you say Bios 2.90 but what you have and what the website say are two different things maybe that is your issue you installed the wrong Bios

    I got your Board info here this the the current Bios and it doesn't look anything like what you put down
    Support For B350M GAMING PRO | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI USA

    (IM NEW)newly built pc (ryzen 3 1300x 1060 3gb)micro stuttering-ryzen.png

    It sounds like you might be mixing the wrong drivers i don't know how that could happen but it seems obvious that you did something wrong versus what the website is saying
      My Computers

  5. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #85

    As you can see here the version you got doesn't match

    I could be wrong but most of the time the Bios sticks to the same number scheme this one isn't

    Again look at where the Bios stopped being versions 2.0 it only goes to 2.3 version

    (IM NEW)newly built pc (ryzen 3 1300x 1060 3gb)micro stuttering-bibi.png
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 104
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #86

    i have got the newst verison at the top
      My Computer

  7. solarstarshines's Avatar
    Posts : 1,995
    Windows 10
       #87

    ablao said:
    i have got the newst verison at the top
    Are you running 2x4GB Sticks in your system or just one 8GB ?
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 104
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #88

    solarstarshines said:
    Are you running 2x4GB Sticks in your system or just one 8GB ?
    1 8gb
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 104
    w10
    Thread Starter
       #89

    is there something bad a bout that?
      My Computer

  10. CountMike's Avatar
    Posts : 18,356
    W10+Developer Insider + Linux
       #90

    ablao said:
    is there something bad a bout that?
    You get some better performance with sticks in pairs so memory runs in Dual Channel mode. DDR memory means Double Data Rate, reading and writing at same time and when one stick is read, other can be written to so reading and writing can occur faster.
      My Computers


 
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:49.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums