What's your memory assessment speed ?

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #51

    Dude said:
    So you did a little tighten up some timings have you ever overclocked the memory ?
      My Computers


  2. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #52

    solarstarshines said:
    So you did a little tighten up some timings have you ever overclocked the memory ?
    Yes, I have had it up to 3600
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #53

    Dude said:
    Yes, I have had it up to 3600
    What kid of scores did you see

    running high ram is too much for this 6950x lol

    3400 is max anything higher it doesn't like it
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #54

    solarstarshines said:
    What kid of scores did you see

    running high ram is too much for this 6950x lol

    3400 is max anything higher it doesn't like it
    Post 44 is 3600, post 48 is 3200
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #55

    Dude said:
    Post 44 is 3600, post 48 is 3200
    It ran worse than the 3200 speed itself
      My Computers


  6. Posts : 1,096
    win 10
       #56

    Managed to squeeze a little more with small tweak. Any lower timings now and funny stuff happens on boot. Codes that don't show up in manual. Then I have to use MemOK button to get back in windows.

      My Computer


  7. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #57

    looking great @doorules
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 7,710
    3-Win-7Prox64 3-Win10Prox64 3-LinuxMint20.2
    Thread Starter
       #58

    doorules said:
    Managed to squeeze a little more with small tweak. Any lower timings now and funny stuff happens on boot. Codes that don't show up in manual. Then I have to use MemOK button to get back in windows.

    Hi and
    I believe you found the ceiling for I suppose a board and cpu that standards 2666 memory
      My Computers


  9. Posts : 2,380
    Windows 10
       #59

    doorules said:
    Managed to squeeze a little more with small tweak. Any lower timings now and funny stuff happens on boot. Codes that don't show up in manual. Then I have to use MemOK button to get back in windows.

    Gawd Damn dude ! almost 100,000
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 16,064
    Windows 11 Pro X64
       #60

    Thanks, but that was doorules
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:12.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums