Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    28 Jan 2017 #11
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by borisha View Post
    Intel i3-4005U @ 1.7GHz
    4GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz
    500GB hard drive
    GeForce 820M 2GB DRR3

    Startup screenshoot:
    Attachment 118962

    I did sfc scan and when i was using the cleanup command i got some error, i will do it again and i will get back to you with results.
    O.k. try few times and reboot with DISM. Let me know what the error message said in DISM.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    28 Jan 2017 #12
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Type sfc /scannow
    Let it finish, then can copy past this into it next.
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    let it finish, then reboot. Let me know if any integrity violations in SFC or DISM operation went o.k..

    See if any corruption in operating system files.
    Backups of original Dell OEM ? Media (disc or ISO) made for Windows 10 ?
    I have cds that i got with this laptop and i don't have disc of win 10, but i guess that's not that hard to get. I just need to figure how can i get original (non pirated/cracked) version of win10, since i have original now.

    As for sfc, i did that and here is what happend :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleanerror.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	118967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sfcscan.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	118968
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    28 Jan 2017 #13
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Type sfc /scannow
    Let it finish, then can copy past this into it next.
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    let it finish, then reboot. Let me know if any integrity violations in SFC or DISM operation went o.k..

    See if any corruption in operating system files.
    Backups of original Dell OEM ? Media (disc or ISO) made for Windows 10 ?
    I have cds that i got with this laptop and i don't have disc of win 10, but i guess that's not that hard to get. I just need to figure how can i get original (non pirated/cracked) version of win10, since i have original now.

    As for sfc, i did that and here is what happend :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sfcscan.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	118968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleanerror.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	118967

    Somehow i posted 2 times don't know what happend
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    28 Jan 2017 #14
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by borisha View Post
    I have cds that i got with this laptop and i don't have disc of win 10, but i guess that's not that hard to get. I just need to figure how can i get original (non pirated/cracked) version of win10, since i have original now.

    As for sfc, i did that and here is what happend :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sfcscan.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	118968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cleanerror.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	8.9 KB 
ID:	118967

    Somehow i posted 2 times don't know what happend
    Remote procedure call should be set to manual in services. Access that in task manager to make sure on last tab on bottom link. Possible you entered DISM wrong ? Obvious System files were corrupt and were fixed by SFC. Try both again, first with SFC.

    Windows ISO here Windows 10 ISO Download
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    28 Jan 2017 #15
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by jds63 View Post
    Remote procedure call should be set to manual in services. Access that in task manager to make sure on last tab on bottom link. Possible you entered DISM wrong ? Obvious System files were corrupt and were fixed by SFC. Try both again, first with SFC.

    Windows ISO here Windows 10 ISO Download
    I started wanted to start sfc scan again but i get "Windows repair protection could not start the repair service". Remote procedure call is automatic and running, i can't stop/pause it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rpcss.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	118972


    I will do a restart and ill start sfc again after. And how can i know if i entered DISM wrong ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    28 Jan 2017 #16
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by borisha View Post
    I started wanted to start sfc scan again but i get "Windows repair protection could not start the repair service". Remote procedure call is automatic and running, i can't stop/pause it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rpcss.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	6.2 KB 
ID:	118972


    I will do a restart and ill start sfc again after. And how can i know if i entered DISM wrong ?
    Copy and paste it here into the command prompt to be sure in case, you actually just copy then right click into the command prompt works. It looked like it said D only not the whole DISM command. Also recheck services for Remote Procedure call is running manually. If tough to find it use run command and type services.msc and O.K..

    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    29 Jan 2017 #17
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Same thing happnes, i get error 1726 at 10 ish % ....
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    29 Jan 2017 #18

    We need to see a copy of your cbs.log file. You'll find it in %windir%\logs\CBS (%windir% is an environment variable that's equal to "C:\Windows" on most typical Windows installations). If it's relatively small, cut'n'paste it into the body of your post; if it's big, send it as a file attachment (if you don't know how, here's a tutorial that will explain it to you: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums).
    HTH,
    --Ed--
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    29 Jan 2017 #19
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by EdTittel View Post
    We need to see a copy of your cbs.log file. You'll find it in %windir%\logs\CBS (%windir% is an environment variable that's equal to "C:\Windows" on most typical Windows installations). If it's relatively small, cut'n'paste it into the body of your post; if it's big, send it as a file attachment (if you don't know how, here's a tutorial that will explain it to you: Screenshots and Files - Upload and Post in Ten Forums).
    HTH,
    --Ed--
    Here it is, i guess it's easier to just attach it.
    Shutdown takes 30 minutes and boot is normal, what is causing it ? Attached Files
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Jan 2017 #20

    DISM is having trouble even starting up the worker streams and processes that make its image cleanup functions work. This is pretty unusual. I'm thinking if DISM itself won't work -- as seems to be the case -- a repair install/self-upgrade is called for. See this tutorial for instructions: Repair Install Windows 10 with an In-place Upgrade. Sorry for the hassle, but when the repair tool won't work, you don't really have any choice -- except for a clean install, which may still prove necessary.
    HTH,
    --Ed--
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Slowdown every few minutes - SHCore.dll?
Hello, So I've been trying to identify this issue for months and I still cannot for the life of me figure this out. I've checked EVERYTHING, and I still can't trace where the lag is coming from. Reinstalled Windows multiple times and still...
Performance & Maintenance
Boot from Hibernate takes 20+ minutes
Since fixing my Hanging at Verifying DMI Pool Data issue, I've noticed that if I hibernate my PC instead of shutting down, it takes around 20+ minutes for it to restart. The circle of dots moves very, very slowly. While starting from hibernate,...
Performance & Maintenance
Windows 10 takes a long time to boot after unexpected shutdown
I have a laptop with a slightly damaged motherboard, which does not allow the laptop to derive power from the battery. Consequently, in case of a power shutdown, the laptop shuts down. The booting after this unexpected shutdown takes a very...
General Support
Solved Boot takes many minutes before loading
HP desktop I just put new hard drive in and installed Windows 10. The Windows 7 hard drive was failing, had no backup or image. Tried to access drive with USB but drive too far gone. Decided to install Windows 10 as an upgrade. After a few minor...
General Support
Hybrid boot/fast startup causing system to reboot after shutdown.
Recently I have observed that my system reboots after 1 sec when booting up. This happens only when I use Shutdown. I disabled the Fast Startup and now it boots correctly but very slow but that is predictable since it hybrid boot was disabled. I...
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:21.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums