Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    19 May 2016 #11
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Sorry for not answering, but here's everything to keep you updated:
    I'm about to apply the steps you given above on installing Rkill and everything else
    AnEdge, I'll try your method after, thanks!

    I don't know what's Live for Speed, but I do use one crack program which is Starbound, but I removed it anyways so it's no longer a problem, I think... And, thanks!

    I'll reply if anything happens. Oh, and I installed AVG Free, so it would prevent spreading of infections in the future. (maybe)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    19 May 2016 #12
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    I'm here to update with Rkill's log

    Still downloading other software...

    Code:
    Rkill 2.8.4 by Lawrence Abrams (Grinler)http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/
    Copyright 2008-2016 BleepingComputer.com
    More Information about Rkill can be found at this link:
     http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic308364.html
    
    
    Program started at: 05/19/2016 11:45:22 AM in x64 mode.
    Windows Version: Windows 10 Home 
    
    
    Checking for Windows services to stop:
    
    
     * No malware services found to stop.
    
    
    Checking for processes to terminate:
    
    
     * No malware processes found to kill.
    
    
    Checking Registry for malware related settings:
    
    
     * No issues found in the Registry.
    
    
    Resetting .EXE, .COM, & .BAT associations in the Windows Registry.
    
    
    Performing miscellaneous checks:
    
    
     * Reparse Point/Junctions Found (Most likely legitimate)!
    
    
         * C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\Content.IE5 => C:\WINDOWS\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\IE [Dir]
    
    
    Checking Windows Service Integrity: 
    
    
     * No issues found.
    
    
    Searching for Missing Digital Signatures: 
    
    
     * No issues found.
    
    
    Checking HOSTS File: 
    
    
     * No issues found.
    
    
    Program finished at: 05/19/2016 11:47:08 AM
    Execution time: 0 hours(s), 1 minute(s), and 46 seconds(s)
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    19 May 2016 #13
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,982
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPhoenix33 View Post
    Sorry for not answering, but here's everything to keep you updated:
    I'm about to apply the steps you given above on installing Rkill and everything else
    AnEdge, I'll try your method after, thanks!

    I don't know what's Live for Speed, but I do use one crack program which is Starbound, but I removed it anyways so it's no longer a problem, I think... And, thanks!

    I'll reply if anything happens. Oh, and I installed AVG Free, so it would prevent spreading of infections in the future. (maybe)
    Thanks for removing the cracked program.
    I would like to have you use Defender for now, while we work on your system, and not AVG.
    RKILL Looks good except for one reparse point; not sure why you have that there, are you aware of doing that on purpose?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    20 May 2016 #14
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Thanks for removing the cracked program.
    I would like to have you use Defender for now, while we work on your system, and not AVG.
    RKILL Looks good except for one reparse point; not sure why you have that there, are you aware of doing that on purpose?
    I'm not aware of that, since I didn't know about that anyways, but I've tried Resetting my PC this time, clearing all the drives (my pictures with my... friend, :|) and, of course, just, flushing everything, because this 'Temporary Profile' error just keeps showing after I did every of the steps, and I have no access to my files at all, so that made me do a reset. I wonder if everything's fixed, but thanks for your help! I might re-open a new thread when something goes wrong.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    20 May 2016 #15
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,982
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPhoenix33 View Post
    I'm not aware of that, since I didn't know about that anyways, but I've tried Resetting my PC this time, clearing all the drives (my pictures with my... friend, :|) and, of course, just, flushing everything, because this 'Temporary Profile' error just keeps showing after I did every of the steps, and I have no access to my files at all, so that made me do a reset. I wonder if everything's fixed, but thanks for your help! I might re-open a new thread when something goes wrong.
    Hi.
    I was waiting for all the other logs, but, you had to do a reset? Okay. If you lost some pictures, you might try Recuva to get some of them back. I hope everything is working for you now. If you find more problems, you can always re-open the thread, yes. And, thanks for the rep! Cheers!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    20 May 2016 #16
    Join Date : May 2016
    Posts : 10
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by simrick View Post
    Hi.
    I was waiting for all the other logs, but, you had to do a reset? Okay. If you lost some pictures, you might try Recuva to get some of them back. I hope everything is working for you now. If you find more problems, you can always re-open the thread, yes. And, thanks for the rep! Cheers!
    No problem! It's quite long that the reset took 4 hours but, also Windows 10 on installation asks me about my timezone eight times and restarts but I managed to get through the loop by shutting down my laptop after it asks me about my timezone again... Thanks for the program to back up some of the files (seriously, how does it work? Sorry for this nooby question :P), Cheers!
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    20 May 2016 #17
    Join Date : Apr 2015
    Posts : 12,982
    W10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by HardPhoenix33 View Post
    No problem! It's quite long that the reset took 4 hours but, also Windows 10 on installation asks me about my timezone eight times and restarts but I managed to get through the loop by shutting down my laptop after it asks me about my timezone again... Thanks for the program to back up some of the files (seriously, how does it work? Sorry for this nooby question :P), Cheers!
    Wow - 4 hours! The program I mentioned, Recuva, is for recovering lost files (your pictures that you lost in the reset). If you install it, you'll see - it's pretty easy to work with. Cheers!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 version 1511 10586
Has anyone had this update restart your machine 11 or 12 times and still Windows still wants to do it again. I have over the last 10 or so days. How now brown cow? Microsoft folks, is it an update or are you just being annoying!!!???? Please advise....
General Support
Windows 10 Pro version 1511 10586 Won't Shut Down
Windows Update recently downloaded and installed Windows 10 Pro version 1511 10586 on my HP Elite 8300 CMT desktop. So far, this OS seems to work quite well except it won't shut down when I click Shut Down in the Power menu so I have to press...
General Support
Solved Force Windows 10 Home to Version 1511
I read a previous post about Windows Pro but I am wondering if this will definitely work the same way for my Home version even though I already have windows 10 installed. Can I go here, http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 -...
Windows Updates and Activation
Can't update to windows 10 Pro, version 1511
I installed Windows 10 around the time it came out, much to my delight I faced no problems with it, but now after reading about this 'November Update' that touts many of the features I wanted back. I read on Microsoft's own site that to get the...
Windows Updates and Activation
Force Windows 10 Pro to Version 1511
is it possible to force an update to version 1511? I've had Windows 10 Pro since 10/17/15. My laptop has already been updated to 1511. I installed windows 10 on both my laptop and desktop on the same day. thanks
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:47.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums