Windows 10: SFC /Scannow Results Solved


  1. Posts : 142
    Windows 10 x64 Pro Build 15063.250
       25 Mar 2016 #1

    SFC /Scannow Results


    Have i problems in my OS?

    SFC Details.txt
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 3
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB
       25 Mar 2016 #2

    You can attempt to fix it
    http://serverfault.com/questions/741487/how-to-fix-corrupted-opencl-dll-in-windows-10-if-sfc-and-dism-are-failing

    These guys have the right idea

    If you have a windows 10 disc or image you can basically use it to fix and replace any corrupt or broken file. Give that a try

    Some times this command works
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

    If it doesnt then i would try to restore the health with an image or a windows 10 disc
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 11,235
    W10Prox64
       25 Mar 2016 #3

    Be4stElectrjc said: View Post
    Have i problems in my OS?
    Hi.
    I see one problem in your scan:
    Code:
    2016-03-25 16:15:02, Info                  CSI    000026ef [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk" of Microsoft-Windows-TabletPC-Journal, version 10.0.10586.122, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    00002728 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk" of Microsoft-Windows-TabletPC-Journal, version 10.0.10586.122, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    00002729 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:80]"Package_1353_for_KB3140768~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.3.3140768-3193_neutral"
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    0000272c [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [l:78 ml:79]"\??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Tablet PC"\[l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk"; source file in store is also corrupted
    2016-03-25 16:15:04, Info                  CSI    00002760 [SR] Verify complete
    Have you tried the DISM tool yet?

    Please post your results of:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth -or- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    and
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 142
    Windows 10 x64 Pro Build 15063.250
    Thread Starter
       25 Mar 2016 #4

    simrick said: View Post
    Hi.
    I see one problem in your scan:
    Code:
    2016-03-25 16:15:02, Info                  CSI    000026ef [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk" of Microsoft-Windows-TabletPC-Journal, version 10.0.10586.122, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    00002728 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk" of Microsoft-Windows-TabletPC-Journal, version 10.0.10586.122, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    00002729 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:80]"Package_1353_for_KB3140768~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.1.3.3140768-3193_neutral"
    2016-03-25 16:15:03, Info                  CSI    0000272c [SR] Could not reproject corrupted file [l:78 ml:79]"\??\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories\Tablet PC"\[l:19]"Windows Journal.lnk"; source file in store is also corrupted
    2016-03-25 16:15:04, Info                  CSI    00002760 [SR] Verify complete
    Have you tried the DISM tool yet?

    Please post your results of:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth -or- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
    and
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    Yes, i use IMAGE_HEALTH from this forum because it has all the commands i need without losing time.

    No component store corruption detected. The operation completed successfully.

    Used with source option and completed successfully.

    In the past of my PC repair DISM = repair SFC, today not.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 11,235
    W10Prox64
       25 Mar 2016 #5

    Be4stElectrjc said: View Post
    Yes, i use IMAGE_HEALTH from this forum because it has all the commands i need without losing time.

    No component store corruption detected. The operation completed successfully.

    Used with source option and completed successfully.

    In the past of my PC repair DISM = repair SFC, today not.
    I think you're okay. It's just a hash mismatch. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you start seeing updates that fail to install. You haven't moved the pointer for that journal have you?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 142
    Windows 10 x64 Pro Build 15063.250
    Thread Starter
       25 Mar 2016 #6

    simrick said: View Post
    I think you're okay. It's just a hash mismatch. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you start seeing updates that fail to install. You haven't moved the pointer for that journal have you?
    Never touched.
    Last edited by Be4stElectrjc; 25 Mar 2016 at 15:02.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 11,235
    W10Prox64
       25 Mar 2016 #7

    Be4stElectrjc said: View Post
    Never touched.
    Okay. I wouldn't worry about it.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Hi folks. New to forum :-). Yesterday I upgraded two Dell laptops and my desktop machine to Windows 10. I am really liking it so far. But I have two things I can't seem to resolve: 1. Search - On my two Dell laptops if I search for, say, User...
Hello ... I have problem with Cortana search results. When i give her voice command, she answering my question by voice but not showing results. here's the Screenshoot 49807
I ran a scan for Windows 10 system command prompt and commands with SFC / scannow . After the scan results are in the file cbs.log , which I put here . I am green with these issues and I would like to ask for help in verifying the errors that were...
SFC /SCANNOW results in General Support
Finally in this build 10049, I can run SFC /SCANNOW completely. I've extracted just the SR results from cbs.log showing repairs, but one did not fix. Has something to do with powershell. I've rebooted and rerun 3 times, the recommended. Any...
Solved SFC Scannow Results in General Support
Has anyone else run "sfc /scannow" on their system? I am receiving integrity errors but they don't seem to logged or I can't find them in the usual place.
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43.
Find Us