Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    29 Jan 2016 #11
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 11
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconFrost View Post
    Windows 7 worked fine right away. Windows 10 works fine as well. The problems aren't with the OSes, or else everyone would be having the same issue.

    A clean install is a simple process, especially if you follow the tutorials on this site. If you are going to go on a rant about the products and then tell us a simple clean install is too complicated, there isn't much else we can do to help.
    What maybe simple for tech nerds, is not necessarily simple for other types of people.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    29 Jan 2016 #12
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Posts : 12
    windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by psysprouts View Post
    Since I last posted, I got about 10 minutes when suddenly files opened quickly, then my pc crashes. And then later file explorer shuts down suddenly. Then this morning, pc crashes again. Quote Dalchina "Sure, Win 10's immature, but you shouldn't expect it to be slow" I should expect to get a product that works properly. It took 2 years before W7 worked ok, now you expect me to go thru another 2 years of crap.
    I suggest you get in touch with Microsoft directly and complain there, everyone here on this Forum is trying to help you for Free.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    30 Jan 2016 #13
    Join Date : Nov 2015
    Egypt
    Posts : 48
    windows 10 pro X64

    Quote Originally Posted by wbhworld View Post
    I suggest you get in touch with Microsoft directly and complain there, everyone here on this Forum is trying to help you for Free.


    or go back to windows 7 if you like it that much
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    01 Feb 2016 #14
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Philadelphia
    Posts : 1,174
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by psysprouts View Post
    What maybe simple for tech nerds, is not necessarily simple for other types of people.
    I completely agree. However, if you were qualified to inform Microsoft that their products don't work, I took that as a sign you were able to diagnose the issue through troubleshooting and determine it was Microsoft's issue and nothing something unique to your system.

    As mentioned above, we're here to help, and gladly will try our best to do so, but when a person has just decided Windows 10 is broken, that doesn't give much room for resolutions.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    01 Feb 2016 #15
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Posts : 11
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconFrost View Post
    I completely agree. However, if you were qualified to inform Microsoft that their products don't work, I took that as a sign you were able to diagnose the issue through troubleshooting and determine it was Microsoft's issue and nothing something unique to your system.

    As mentioned above, we're here to help, and gladly will try our best to do so, but when a person has just decided Windows 10 is broken, that doesn't give much room for resolutions.
    Everybody I know that installed windows 10 has a similar set of problems. That suggests to me that the problems are with Windows 10. And most people I know do nothing to fix it.
    When I first right click on a file, explorer freezes then closes down. Exactly the same problem I had when I bought Windows 7. Then a few months down the track, it 'mysteriously' fixed itself. Just like other issues over time have 'mysteriously' been fixed. That suggests to me that updates are fixing problems common with Windows, and not my computer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    01 Feb 2016 #16
    Join Date : Dec 2015
    Posts : 1
    Windows 8.1 pro

    Quote Originally Posted by psysprouts View Post
    Everybody I know that installed windows 10 has a similar set of problems. That suggests to me that the problems are with Windows 10. And most people I know do nothing to fix it.
    When I first right click on a file, explorer freezes then closes down. Exactly the same problem I had when I bought Windows 7. Then a few months down the track, it 'mysteriously' fixed itself. Just like other issues over time have 'mysteriously' been fixed. That suggests to me that updates are fixing problems common with Windows, and not my computer.
    Well then, wait for the problems to 'mysteriously' fix themselves or roll back to Windows 7.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    01 Feb 2016 #17
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Posts : 1,962
    Windows 7

    You are apparently full of mysteries. But let me assure you - those are your mysteries. The rest of us do not have such mysteries. And I agree, in your case you might be better served with Windows 7. That is super stable. And don't come back and tell me that you have problems with Windows 7 too - because then I know the problems are on your end.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    02 Feb 2016 #18
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Philadelphia
    Posts : 1,174
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by psysprouts View Post
    Everybody I know that installed windows 10 has a similar set of problems. That suggests to me that the problems are with Windows 10. And most people I know do nothing to fix it.
    If you search around for some polls, such as ones at Neowin, you'll find the vast majority (95% and up) have installed Windows 10 and continued to use it without issue. When you dig in to what those problems are, almost all are related to old drivers, incompatible software, or users trying to upgrade systems that weren't stable in the first place.

    It's common sense, but worth repeating. If the issue was a bug within Windows 10...it would be widespread and easy to recreate. I'm in the middle of rolling Windows 10 out to worldwide company of 120 people. I'm roughly 40% complete, and haven't had one issue yet.

    The last point I'm going to make is that we have a forum full of people running Windows 10 without issue, willing to help those who want it. Jumping right to the mindset of "Windows 10 is broken" is going to get a solution, especially since it is far from broken. It is the best of Windows 7 and 8.1 rolled together...for free.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
This Windows 10 Update Could Really Give You a Headache
More
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums