Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1.    19 Nov 2015 #121
    Join Date : Jun 2015
    N.Y.
    Posts : 3,069
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    Thread Starter

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	49360
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    22 Nov 2015 #122
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10

    make it 5...!


    Quote Originally Posted by lx07 View Post
    Agreed I got it and I only have Intel Graphics and the OpenCL.dll that was corrupt was signed by Microsoft. DISM with /source fixed it though.
    I updated to Threshold 2 on windows 10 pro machine, 64bit v1511 (OS Build 10586.11) and only have intel graphics/network drivers. I started a thread here, but it is cold, maybe in the wrong location Corrupt 'sfc /scannow' after Threshold 2 upgrade

    While still looking for answers and something I am comfortable with trying to do, I noticed this small window(see attachment) in "Action Center"...and link is generic with no help. Could this be the source of my corrupted sfc?

    I think my mentioned post of 11/21/15 explains everything
    Thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails removed by threshold 2.PNG  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    22 Nov 2015 #123
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 14
    Windows 10 Pro

    If i do clean install, will i still have SFC corrupt? I got this same thing in two Nvidia computers.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    22 Nov 2015 #124
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,990
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohwell View Post
    I updated to Threshold 2 on windows 10 pro machine, 64bit v1511 (OS Build 10586.11) and only have intel graphics/network drivers. I started a thread here, but it is cold, maybe in the wrong location Corrupt 'sfc /scannow' after Threshold 2 upgrade

    While still looking for answers and something I am comfortable with trying to do, I noticed this small window(see attachment) in "Action Center"...and link is generic with no help. Could this be the source of my corrupted sfc?

    I think my mentioned post of 11/21/15 explains everything
    Thanks for any help
    That does not have anything to do with corrupted files, After installing TH2 upgrade Windows has removed some programs that it seems not to like or want installed on its OS, another program it removed was speccy too. also another one, which I can't remember at the moment. All that screen is telling you is that MS removed that program. Nothing more. Have you tried running SFC /Scannow recently?? The problems we were talking about is with Nvidia drivers and MS, which does affect SFC and the results it finds after running.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    22 Nov 2015 #125
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,990
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by RoopeSeta View Post
    If i do clean install, will i still have SFC corrupt? I got this same thing in two Nvidia computers.
    If you run sfc /scannow from admin command prompt it should repair your corrupt files, but it will also change ONE of your Nvidia drivers. Opencl.dll <---- from Nvidia to a MS version. Doing a clean install, will fix your corrupt files, UNTIL you upgrade your Nvidia cards with latest drivers, then same problem will appear back. I would wait for a while to see if we can find another way to fix this Nvidia driver issue with MS This is actually just a small problem right now, not worth doing a clean install unless you really want too. Like I said, I would wait a while longer before doing anything like that.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    22 Nov 2015 #126
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Hampshire
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10 Professional

    Have the same problem


    I have the Identical issue after running DISM I get this error and I did not have the issue pre-installing the Nvidia 359.00 display driver.

    On my system this issue appeared only after I upgraded from 358.91. I know because i restored an image with NO corruption created on the 18th (with 358.91). ran DISM health check and got no errors. upgraded to 359.00 re-ran DISM and got the following error.

    (p) CSI Payload Corrupt wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22\opencl.dll

    Not sure how to classify this issue,
    1) Nvidia issue
    2) Microsoft issue
    3 Both of the above
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    22 Nov 2015 #127
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,990
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbone View Post
    I have the Identical issue after running DISM I get this error and I did not have the issue pre-installing the Nvidia 359.00 display driver.

    On my system this issue appeared only after I upgraded from 358.91. I know because i restored an image with NO corruption created on the 18th (with 358.91). ran DISM health check and got no errors. upgraded to 359.00 re-ran DISM and got the following error.

    (p) CSI Payload Corrupt wow64_microsoft-windows-r..xwddmdriver-wow64-c_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.10586.0_none_3dae054b56911c22\opencl.dll

    Not sure how to classify this issue,
    1) Nvidia issue
    2) Microsoft issue
    3 Both of the above
    Well I am leaning on its an MS issue myself. If you want to try and fix your issue now, you could try and run sfc /scannow and it should repair your errors. Of course it will replace and in some cases remove a couple of your opencl.dll drivers from Nvidia in the process. Lately I am reading where latest updates from MS are affecting more programs besides just Nvidia, also has affected people running Norton's too, and some folks even running CCleaner. That's 3 different companies that after installing the latest updates from MS those programs can be affected. Not everyone is affected, but a lot are.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    22 Nov 2015 #128
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Hampshire
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10 Professional

    opencl.dll issue


    I posted this problem on the NVidia forum.

    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...-11-19-15-/16/

    Let's see what feedback I'll get
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    22 Nov 2015 #129
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 39,990
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbone View Post
    I posted this problem on the NVidia forum.

    https://forums.geforce.com/default/t...-11-19-15-/16/

    Let's see what feedback I'll get
    I have read some folks asking about that same problem on their forum yesterday, didn't see much of a response from Nvidia thou.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    22 Nov 2015 #130
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Hampshire
    Posts : 23
    Windows 10 Professional

    what do you suggest we do, re-install 359.00 and do not run DISM and FSC until it is fixed?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Solved SFC Corrupt Files on CBS.Log
Trying to run down some error codes in the admin log I decided to run the SFC scan to see if any files were corrupt and many were which were fixed except for 2 and was wondering if anyone here knows how to read and make fixes to the CBS.log, thanks
Performance & Maintenance
Solved SFC Corrupt Files
Windows search doesn't work. I ran SFC /scannow and there is corrupt files, the log is attached.
Performance & Maintenance
repairing corrupt files
After running sfc /scannow on my windows 10 installation I have been advised tthat there are corrupt files. I have viewed the log and would like to know what these messages mean. " 000010fd Warning - Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory...
Performance & Maintenance
Any way to fix corrupt files from USB stick ?
Is this possible ? Ran both programs multiple times .. Ran cc cleaner to get rid of bad registry entries . Nothing is working . Used the media creator and burnt a USB stick . Is there a way to fix corruption with this ? The drive letter for the USB...
General Support
fix corrupt files
I apparently got one or some corrupted files during last update... Computer Win 7 Pro works fine but sfc/scannow etc including install repair wont fix.... will Windows 10 install fix these?? thanks toim
General Support
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:39.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums