WIN10 errors in Raxco Instant Recovery

  1. twl845's Avatar
    Posts : 34
    WIN10
       #1

    WIN10 errors in Raxco Instant Recovery


    I upgraded to WIN10 from WIN7. I use Raxco Instant Recovery to make snapshots of WIN10 in this case. I'm on the main snapshot, and I created a copy called the 2nd snapshot, which I can revert to, to save my bacon if need be. I discovered upon completion of updating the main snapshot to the second snapshot, that there were 1,974 errors in the process shown in the log. WIN10 seems to run OK for the most part. Later I had to boot to the second snapshot because I had a problem with the task bar not responding on two occasions in the first snapshot. After booting in the second snapshot, I copied it to the first snapshot to eliminate the problem, and at the end, it showed 2,125 errors in the log. My question is does anyone know if these errors are just crap that migrated during the upgrade from WIN7 to 10 or do you think there are legitimate errors in my WIN10? Thanks in advance for any help.
      My Computer

  2. twl845's Avatar
    Posts : 34
    WIN10
    Thread Starter
       #2

    twl845 said:
    I upgraded to WIN10 from WIN7. I use Raxco Instant Recovery to make snapshots of WIN10 in this case. I'm on the main snapshot, and I created a copy called the 2nd snapshot, which I can revert to, to save my bacon if need be. I discovered upon completion of updating the main snapshot to the second snapshot, that there were 1,974 errors in the process shown in the log. WIN10 seems to run OK for the most part. Later I had to boot to the second snapshot because I had a problem with the task bar not responding on two occasions in the first snapshot. After booting in the second snapshot, I copied it to the first snapshot to eliminate the problem, and at the end, it showed 2,125 errors in the log. My question is does anyone know if these errors are just crap that migrated during the upgrade from WIN7 to 10 or do you think there are legitimate errors in my WIN10? Thanks in advance for any help.
    Sixty people have read my post and no one can offer a reason or a solution? I'll keep hoping
      My Computer

  3. Word Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,562
    Windows 10 Pro
       #3

    I've never seen anyone mention Raxco IR here at TenForums twl and I get the feeling there may just not be a number of people who are familiar with it, especially in Windows 10 context - you know where the more experienced crowd for that congregates, right? I haven't used IR since FD-ISR 5,6 years back, so afraid I'm no help in the Windows 10 context.
      My Computer

  4. twl845's Avatar
    Posts : 34
    WIN10
    Thread Starter
       #4

    Word Man said:
    I've never seen anyone mention Raxco IR here at TenForums twl and I get the feeling there may just not be a number of people who are familiar with it, especially in Windows 10 context - you know where the more experienced crowd for that congregates, right? I haven't used IR since FD-ISR 5,6 years back, so afraid I'm no help in the Windows 10 context.
    Word Man, Thanks for responding. I just posted on the Raxco community forum which is where I probably should have tried first I guess.

    Tom
      My Computer

  5. Word Man's Avatar
    Posts : 1,562
    Windows 10 Pro
       #5

    twl845 said:
    Word Man, Thanks for responding. I just posted on the Raxco community forum which is where I probably should have tried first I guess.

    Tom
    OK, well you know there are a few knowledgeable parties at Wilders' too.
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums