Sluggish ever since the upgrade

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 62
    Windows 7
       #1

    Sluggish ever since the upgrade


    Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have all the proper drivers, updated router firmware, updated ssd firmware, updated nvidia card, everything is up to date, just want to know why I could have such low fps.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1
    Windows 10
       #2

    May be your Graphics driver isn't compatible with Windows 10.
      My Computer


  3. Posts : 62
    Windows 7
    Thread Starter
       #3

    Vikaskr said:
    May be your Graphics driver isn't compatible with Windows 10.
    It should be compatible, it advertised as being the graphics driver for windows 10
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 133
    Windows 10
       #4

    Right click on the start button and click device manager and try updating your drivers. Reboot
      My Computer


  5. Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       #5

    TimeLincoln said:
    It should be compatible, it advertised as being the graphics driver for windows 10
    Nvidia 353.62 is the latest for mine and I'm running OK
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 62
    Windows 7
    Thread Starter
       #6

    letmein said:
    Right click on the start button and click device manager and try updating your drivers. Reboot
    I have done this and have the 353.62 driver
      My Computer


  7. Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       #7

    TimeLincoln said:
    I have done this and have the 353.62 driver
    Yep that's the latest so it's not that.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 62
    Windows 7
    Thread Starter
       #8

    Bazz said:
    Yep that's the latest so it's not that.
    I don't think it is a graphics issue, the whole computer is sluggish, it is slower if I restart the computer, if I shut down and start it back up it is less slow but still slow.
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 441
    Windows 10
       #9

    TimeLincoln said:
    I don't think it is a graphics issue, the whole computer is sluggish, it is slower if I restart the computer, if I shut down and start it back up it is less slow but still slow.
    SSD should be lightning fast, mine is however it may take a little time for the SSD to sort it's self correctly after the upgade.
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 62
    Windows 7
    Thread Starter
       #10

    Bazz said:
    SSD should be lightning fast, mine is however it may take a little time for the SSD to sort it's self correctly after the upgade.
    It has been like 4 hours though, I guess I'll wait until tomorrow, but most of the programs aren't installed on the ssd and still run sluggish as well
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums