Windows 10: I guess people should stop caring what errors happen in Event Viewer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. TairikuOkami's Avatar
    Posts : 3,329
    10.5 Home 1803 x64
       09 May 2018 #11

    I could not bare to look at all those errors, so I have disabled Windows Event log and tracing all-together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails capture_05092018_213543.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    09 May 2018 #12

    TairikuOkami said: View Post
    I could not bare to look at all those errors, so I have disabled Windows Event log and tracing all-together.
    That is a pretty nuclear option :)

    Perhaps not turn on the PC at all???
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    09 May 2018 #13

    SoFine409 said: View Post
    And remember we only see the problems here, there are a huge number of users who have few if any major issues.

    Exactly. On my machine I haven't had any real problems. At all. The only "issue" I have with 10 came with this new update and its entirely a third party driver issue. (they don't have one :))
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    09 May 2018 #14

    indianacarnie said: View Post
    Exactly. On my machine I haven't had any real problems. At all. The only "issue" I have with 10 came with this new update and its entirely a third party driver issue. (they don't have one :))
    What did event viewer say?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    09 May 2018 #15

    I have stopped bothering looking at EV.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    10 May 2018 #16

    One thing I don't understand is the windows photo app. Sometimes it will crash without you even using it? Anyone else notice that?
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    10 May 2018 #17

    Redbatman said: View Post
    One thing I don't understand is the windows photo app. Sometimes it will crash without you even using it? Anyone else notice that?
    mine started crashing when I tried to print from it. I started using Irfan Viewer IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide and I love it. I think it's available on Windows Store.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    10 May 2018 #18

    SoFine409 said: View Post
    mine started crashing when I tried to print from it. I started using Irfan Viewer IrfanView - Official Homepage - One of the Most Popular Viewers Worldwide and I love it. I think it's available on Windows Store.
    Well my question is that I barely even use or open photos and yet at times it says in event viewer it crashes. The only time I use photos is when I change desktop wallpapers. Don't know why it happens.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 115
    Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, Version 1803 (OS Build: 17134.319)
       11 May 2018 #19

    TairikuOkami said: View Post
    I could not bare to look at all those errors, so I have disabled Windows Event log and tracing all-together.
    Lol. . . .


    However, something wonderful happened *. . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sumpthin's wrong lol.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	188224

    Have you ever seen that ?

    It's probably an error, though. . . . . .




    *
    Sorry, I couldn't resist . . .
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    11 May 2018 #20

    KCR said: View Post
    Lol. . . .


    However, something wonderful happened *. . .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sumpthin's wrong lol.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	188224

    Have you ever seen that ?

    It's probably an error, though. . . . . .




    *
    Sorry, I couldn't resist . . .
    What! That is exactly what the sfc command does. It rebuilds any corrupted OS files by re-extracting them from the well protected WinSXS folder which will have a compressed version of the OS file. This is basically how "reset my pc" works as well.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Threads
Not sure if this is the right section, if not please move to the correct one. Under the details tab in Event Viewer when a logged event has a GUID that shows up in the registry under HKEYLM > System >...
Hi. I have noticed that during the long duration my PC is on (18 hours), several apps keep getting crash. Even after I restart these apps, they will eventually crash. PC is still functioning. The apps that are crashing are: Asus AI Suite 2 (I...
My computer seemed to be running more slowly after the Creators update, so I went into the error viewer and found a ton of errors with the source EapHost, Event ID 2002. From Googling around, I found that this error can be caused by leftover keys...
Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of build 10586 less than a month ago. I'm not having any overt issues yet, but the error is disturbing. ...
EDIT: ARGH, sorry, meant to post this in General Discussion forum, I have no idea if it is a network issue. Hello everyone, I keep seeing this error appear several times a day, even during idle, in my Event Viewer. I did a clean install of...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:52.
Find Us