Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1.    3 Weeks Ago #61
    Join Date : Mar 2017
    Posts : 5,705
    64-bit Windows 10 Pro

    Some Company just came out with a Huge SSD like 8TB or something but They want 6500 USD for it..
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    3 Weeks Ago #62
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,571
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    It works .....but I could still run the older 4.9, with the driver issue, just by updating the bad driver, with the backup I made of all my drivers, then just update that bad driver with the one from 4.7 ....worked fine after that. I just always make a backup of my drivers when everything is working fine, just incase MS installs one I don't want, or does not work correctly.
    Yeah I just updated and thus far no unsigned driver or Device Manager issues. We'll see how this goes.

    Thanks.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    3 Weeks Ago #63
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,571
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    You're right! It is ridiculous.
    But, people will buy it just the same. The only part the needs to be cooled or kept cool is the controller.
    No doubt there will be sales.

    Anyway since moving from my Gigabyte Z170 board to the Gigabyte Z270 board my NVMe drive temps have dropped from an average of 53 to an average of 44 now. As I noted earlier my Z270 board puts my drive below my double slotted GPU as opposed to underneath it on my old Gigabyte Z170 board.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    3 Weeks Ago #64
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,551
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    No doubt there will be sales.

    Anyway since moving from my Gigabyte Z170 board to the Gigabyte Z270 board my NVMe drive temps have dropped from an average of 53 to an average of 44 now. As I noted earlier my Z270 board puts my drive below my double slotted GPU as opposed to underneath it on my old Gigabyte Z170 board.
    That problem will be taken care of for me too, if I ever get down to Nürnberg(Nuremberg in English), and buy this: Mainboard MSI Gaming Z270 GAMING M7 Sockel IntelĀ® 1151 Formfaktor ATX Mainboard-Chipsatz IntelĀ® Z270 kaufen | CONRAD

    Overview for Z270 GAMING M7 | MSI USA

    I just need to make sure they also have a PSU to power it. CPU power is an 8 & 4 pin on the M7 and my current is only 8 pin, and that's all my PSU has(semi modular)
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    3 Weeks Ago #65

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    Sorry but that's just a bit ridiculous. A water block for an SSD???
    M.2 's get really hot but honestly they make heatsinks for them so what you are saying is spot on ridiculous

    Enthusiast though have to love them
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    3 Weeks Ago #66
    Join Date : Jul 2014
    Serbia
    Posts : 10,427
    W10 Insider + Linux

    Heres the cooler I made for my Samsung 960
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20170923_13_53_18_Pro.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	684.4 KB 
ID:	160425
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    3 Weeks Ago #67
    Join Date : Jan 2016
    Gibraltar
    Posts : 372
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1709 16299.19

    Took the Plunge for a brand new Asus G11CD Desktop with Intel I7 7700 and Nvidia Geforce 1050 and DDR 8gb of ram, So far liking it a lot, nice and fast for my needs, runs all my games perfectly, music listening, video encoding at times, Very happy, Still using Avast Antivirus though, Malwarebytes 3.2.2. Free

    in the future plan on upgrade Power supply with Evga G3 650 watt (when can afford), and ram to 16gb eventually, when and if I upgrade the ram will be first system ever with 16gb of ram
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    3 Weeks Ago #68
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,571
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    That problem will be taken care of for me too, if I ever get down to Nürnberg(Nuremberg in English), and buy this: Mainboard MSI Gaming Z270 GAMING M7 Sockel IntelĀ® 1151 Formfaktor ATX Mainboard-Chipsatz IntelĀ® Z270 kaufen | CONRAD

    Overview for Z270 GAMING M7 | MSI USA

    I just need to make sure they also have a PSU to power it. CPU power is an 8 & 4 pin on the M7 and my current is only 8 pin, and that's all my PSU has(semi modular)
    That's a nice board Cliff S

    Oh and if you need a power supply, get a fully modular one. You'll love it
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    3 Weeks Ago #69
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,551
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    That's a nice board Cliff S

    Oh and if you need a power supply, get a fully modular one. You'll love it
    Thanks; I like that the board, has lot's of VRMs, for better and cleaner power delivery to my 6700K, for more stabile overclocks(possibly higher too).

    I'm only looking at the fully modular ones.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    3 Weeks Ago #70
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,551
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by AMDMan2016 View Post
    Took the Plunge for a brand new Asus G11CD Desktop with Intel I7 7700 and Nvidia Geforce 1050 and DDR 8gb of ram, So far liking it a lot, nice and fast for my needs, runs all my games perfectly, music listening, video encoding at times, Very happy, Still using Avast Antivirus though, Malwarebytes 3.2.2. Free

    in the future plan on upgrade Power supply with Evga G3 650 watt (when can afford), and ram to 16gb eventually, when and if I upgrade the ram will be first system ever with 16gb of ram
    Sounds nice
    Doubling the RAM is usually the first thing I do to any new PC, except my current one, which has 32GB that I wanted for running multiple virtual machines at once.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
2017 Hardware Thread
Well it's that time of year where we have some interesting new Hardware choices So Kaby-Lake has been released but honestly no need for it because Skylake performs pretty much the same or better at the same speed given Kaby-Lake can OC higher ...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Watch live Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 on Sept. 13th 2017
Source: Watch Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 live on Channel 9 - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog
Windows 10 News
Watch Sony PlayStation E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017
Read more: PlayStation at E3 2017 Game - PlayStation live.playstation.com PlayStation (@PlayStation) | Twitter See also: E3 2017 | Electronic Entertainment Expo - June 13-15, 2017 E3 Live Schedule
Windows 10 News
Watch EA Play Press Conference and News from E3 2017 - June 10th 2017
Read more: E3 2017: All The EA Press Conference News From EA Play See also: E3 2017 | Electronic Entertainment Expo - June 13-15, 2017 E3 Live Schedule Also Watch from E3 2017:
Windows 10 News
Watch Microsoft Build 2017 Live Stream here May 10th to 12th 2017
See: Microsoft Build 2017 Featured Program Guide Microsoft Build 2017 Session Catalog Build 2017 Channel 9 Windows Build 2017 - Windows app development
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:44.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums