Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
  1.    2 Weeks Ago #121
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,442
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    I think it costs less and I don't think it will quite beat a 1080. Close though.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    2 Weeks Ago #122

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    I think it costs less and I don't think it will quite beat a 1080. Close though.
    I was reading they did this because Vega is hard to get so they dipped in and put a card that matches it price etc

    People can't make sense of it but Nvidia is trying to make gains because you can't get any AMD cards and that isn't anyone's fault but AMD
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    2 Weeks Ago #123
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,442
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by solarstarshines View Post
    I was reading they did this because Vega is hard to get so they dipped in and put a card that matches it price etc

    People can't make sense of it but Nvidia is trying to make gains because you can't get any AMD cards and that isn't anyone's fault but AMD
    Yea, I know. AMD said they were trying to keep the Miners from buying it then released a Mining BIOS for the cards. Typical.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    2 Weeks Ago #124

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Yea, I know. AMD said they were trying to keep the Miners from buying it then released a Mining BIOS for the cards. Typical.
    So what you are saying they took a Shotgun to the foot because i wanted to get a AMD card for my Ryzen Rig well i guess that 1080 is just going to keep fueling the graphics then

    AMD went to the darkside but i don't think it was on purpose
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    2 Weeks Ago #125
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,442
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    They didn't shoot themselves in the foot. They are in business to sell cards. No matter what crap they say, they don't care who buys them, as long as they sell. That part is business 101. If they would just be honest about it, I would have no problem with it. Plus, because the miners are buying them, the price went up.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    2 Weeks Ago #126

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    They didn't shoot themselves in the foot. They are in business to sell cards. No matter what crap they say, they don't care who buys them, as long as they sell. That part is business 101. If they would just be honest about it, I would have no problem with it. Plus, because the miners are buying them, the price went up.
    Like you say it's a Business and that goes with some Honesty as well
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    2 Weeks Ago #127

    I was ready to scream at Jay for messing with that damn Nitrogen tank
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    2 Weeks Ago #128
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,442
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Yea, I was too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    2 Weeks Ago #129
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 2,086
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    GTX 1070 TI release. Fake News, it is overclockable.

    Hi,
    I call BS a 1080 classified is that low on time spy
    I got 8919 :/
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    2 Weeks Ago #130
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,442
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Mike, I don't understand what you are saying. His numbers are out of the box numbers, Graphics score only. And I don't see an 1810. Maybe I missed something.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
2017 Hardware Thread
Well it's that time of year where we have some interesting new Hardware choices So Kaby-Lake has been released but honestly no need for it because Skylake performs pretty much the same or better at the same speed given Kaby-Lake can OC higher ...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Watch live Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 on Sept. 13th 2017
Source: Watch Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 live on Channel 9 - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog
Windows 10 News
Watch Sony PlayStation E3 2017 Conference Live June 12th 2017
Read more: PlayStation at E3 2017 Game - PlayStation live.playstation.com PlayStation (@PlayStation) | Twitter See also: E3 2017 | Electronic Entertainment Expo - June 13-15, 2017 E3 Live Schedule
Windows 10 News
Watch EA Play Press Conference and News from E3 2017 - June 10th 2017
Read more: E3 2017: All The EA Press Conference News From EA Play See also: E3 2017 | Electronic Entertainment Expo - June 13-15, 2017 E3 Live Schedule Also Watch from E3 2017:
Windows 10 News
Watch Microsoft Build 2017 Live Stream here May 10th to 12th 2017
See: Microsoft Build 2017 Featured Program Guide Microsoft Build 2017 Session Catalog Build 2017 Channel 9 Windows Build 2017 - Windows app development
Windows 10 News
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:32.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums