Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1.    3 Weeks Ago #31
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 2,090
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64

    Hi,
    Ouch refurbished 1 year with corsair :/
    New ones come with 4 year warranty.
    You can get a H110i and they are just as good as the H115i's

    Open box maybe
    Refurbished no way not without at least 2 years.
    But even a refurbished from corsair should still have the full 4 years.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    1 Week Ago #32
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Well, i think my build is going to be put on hold for a while now.

    Wifes lease was coming up on her car and we needed to turn it in early to stay under our lease mileage. I got the dealership to pay off the lease for us, but that just meant i had to put money down to get payment down.

    So, $3,000 spent on down payment, plus money for accessories like nice floormats, door sill guard, hitch, foldable cargo liner, etc....means any money i might have found for a computer is now gone.

    I would hope to use tax refund money or my bonus at work (expected in Feb), but i have to be dilligent and put that back in the bank to recoup money spent on house in last year (new floors, new roof, new furnace/ac).

    So, i am likely to not be in a position to build until next summer.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    1 Week Ago #33
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Houston
    Posts : 2,090
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64

    Hi,
    Well that's too bad but at least a lot of newer products will be out to choose from
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    1 Week Ago #34
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,445
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
    Well, i think my build is going to be put on hold for a while now.

    Wifes lease was coming up on her car and we needed to turn it in early to stay under our lease mileage. I got the dealership to pay off the lease for us, but that just meant i had to put money down to get payment down.

    So, $3,000 spent on down payment, plus money for accessories like nice floormats, door sill guard, hitch, foldable cargo liner, etc....means any money i might have found for a computer is now gone.

    I would hope to use tax refund money or my bonus at work (expected in Feb), but i have to be dilligent and put that back in the bank to recoup money spent on house in last year (new floors, new roof, new furnace/ac).

    So, i am likely to not be in a position to build until next summer.
    See, she told you you weren't going to build a new computer.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    1 Week Ago #35
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    See, she told you you weren't going to build a new computer.
    Yeah, she forsaw the car purchase before I did. But i am the responsible one for the finances, so i had to put the brakes on here. Its sad, but at the end of the day, the pc is far more a want than a need.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    1 Week Ago #36
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,445
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
    Yeah, she forsaw the car purchase before I did. But i am the responsible one for the finances, so i had to put the brakes on here. Its sad, but at the end of the day, the pc is far more a want than a need.
    Yes, I understand perfectly. I just couldn't resist joking with you a little. Sorry, the Devil made me do it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    1 Week Ago #37
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro
    Thread Starter

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Yes, I understand perfectly. I just couldn't resist joking with you a little. Sorry, the Devil made me do it.
    No problem. If i didn't want any ridicule, i would not have posted it here.

    Hate it when life happens.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16288 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240 Released - Building Apps for Windows
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16267 and Mobile Emulator Build 15240 Released - Building Apps for Windows
Windows 10 News
Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235
Source: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 16257 and Mobile Emulator Build 15235 Released - Building Apps for Windows
Windows 10 News
Insider Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 & Mobile Build 14364
UPDATE: 742889757512867840 Source: Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14366 Mobile Build 14364 | Windows Experience Blog
Windows 10 News
IP build 10130 Home to 10147 Pro w/new key - Slow/Fast Build issues
Hi I just installed the Win 10 Home 64 Bit Insider Preview Build 10130 about a week ago and had issues with it not allowing any updates other than for some of my hardware drivers and MS Defender updates (I am aware of the KBXXXXX patch to address...
Installation and Upgrade
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums