Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
  1.    05 Jul 2017 #381
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,488
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    True. I think if EVGA comes out with a Classified model, it will give you a run for your money.
    They usually do.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    05 Jul 2017 #382
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    True. I think if EVGA comes out with a Classified model, it will give you a run for your money.
    I do too Steve, however taking Mike 1080Ti and how well that preforms with many other top end makes and all give and have the potential to beat Nessie.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    05 Jul 2017 #383
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,488
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by worf105 View Post
    I do too Steve, however taking Mike 1080Ti and how well that preforms with many other top end makes and all give and have the potential to beat Nessie.
    Not mine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    05 Jul 2017 #384
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Not mine.
    Your not to far behind Mike and mike is so close to me we can almost share to same spot
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    05 Jul 2017 #385
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,488
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    This card is not good when it comes to benchmarking. But, I am perfectly happy with it when it comes to gaming. It can game very well. I never overclock when gaming, and it will run any game quite well. In the end, I am satisfied with it as long as I quit running benchmarks.


    EDIT: BTW, run Valley. you can overclock way higher in valley than almost any other benchmark. Valley is fun.

    Valley Benchmark
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    05 Jul 2017 #386
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,651
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    This card is not good when it comes to benchmarking. But, I am perfectly happy with it when it comes to gaming. It can game very well. I never overclock when gaming, and it will run any game quite well. In the end, I am satisfied with it as long as I quit running benchmarks.


    EDIT: BTW, run Valley. you can overclock way higher in valley than almost any other benchmark. Valley is fun.

    Valley Benchmark
    Don't give Andrew any more dam ideas Steve!!!! LoL
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    05 Jul 2017 #387
    Join Date : Aug 2016
    Posts : 375
    Windows 10 64 bit, 1703

    Quote Originally Posted by worf105 View Post
    +60 on Core (2088) and +660 on Men with fans @ 80 - 90 % for stable run with no crashes or freeze ups.
    +75 - +80 on core but with some crashes and freeze ups

    Had Nessie up to 2100 on core:
    Nice, Nessie seems to be the overall top runner around eh? Interesting. I must try an overclock on my Ti.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    05 Jul 2017 #388
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    This card is not good when it comes to benchmarking. But, I am perfectly happy with it when it comes to gaming. It can game very well. I never overclock when gaming, and it will run any game quite well. In the end, I am satisfied with it as long as I quit running benchmarks.


    EDIT: BTW, run Valley. you can overclock way higher in valley than almost any other benchmark. Valley is fun.

    Valley Benchmark
    Updated Valley
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    05 Jul 2017 #389
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Don't give Andrew any more dam ideas Steve!!!! LoL
    Good morning Mike. Steve got me to run Valley..... I did
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    05 Jul 2017 #390
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kol12 View Post
    Nice, Nessie seems to be the overall top runner around eh? Interesting. I must try an overclock on my Ti.
    We all welcome the challenge, hope to see you on top soon
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
BSOD: driver irql not less or equal, while running unigine valley
I've been testing my 980ti oc and everything was fine, oc was stable. But I decided to run valley again and after a while I got a bsod. This has happened ever since irregardless of oc. Re installing the driver doesn't work, even with ddu. Thanks in...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
GTX 970 vs R9 390 Unigine Valley Benchmark Challenge
I conducted a little benchmarking challenge with my buddies over at Google+ PC Gaming community between GTX 970 and its AMD counterpart R9 390 and I would like to share the result to those who are in the market for a mid-range GPU. If you are torn...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:33.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums