Windows 10: 2017 Hardware Thread


  1. Posts : 16,132
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       09 Apr 2017 #851

    Ok running it now:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	334.9 KB 
ID:	129152
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    11 Apr 2017 #852

    Very tempted indeed guys

    I have that much in my wallet without touching my cards

    This would be a sweet replacement to my kiddos 8320e build then i can ditch the board cpu and GTX 970 on ebay and throw in one of my 1080's or wait for a vega gpu either way it will be something to think about


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ryzen.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	129480
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    11 Apr 2017 #853

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    Very tempted indeed guys

    I have that much in my wallet without touching my cards

    This would be a sweet replacement to my kiddos 8320e build then i can ditch the board cpu and GTX 970 on ebay and throw in one of my 1080's or wait for a vega gpu either way it will be something to think about


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ryzen.PNG 
Views:	5 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	129480
    Yes that would be sweet system with addition of a good GPU of course. That's about same as I'm preparing for me but with x350 chipset MB. I need a lot of doodads on MB. It will be few days until those CPUs show up here. Hope my pension checks will come in next 2 days, already late 10 days.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    11 Apr 2017 #854

    CountMike said: View Post
    Yes that would be sweet system with addition of a good GPU of course. That's about same as I'm preparing for me but with x350 chipset MB. I need a lot of doodads on MB. It will be few days until those CPUs show up here. Hope my pension checks will come in next 2 days, already late 10 days.

    You might want to reconsider that this board i'm looking at is pretty loaded besides all the RGB crap
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.    11 Apr 2017 #855

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    You might want to reconsider that this board i'm looking at is pretty loaded besides all the RGB crap
    I'll look at it again but I need a lot of USB3 ports and no need for any video output.
    Looking at it now: ASRock > Z170 Pro4 old ALC 892 sound even this one of mine has newer one.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    11 Apr 2017 #856

    CountMike said: View Post
    I'll look at it again but I need a lot of USB3 ports and no need for any video output.
    Looking at it now: ASRock > Z170 Pro4 old ALC 892 sound even this one of mine has newer one.
    ASRock AB350 Pro4 AM4 AMD Promontory B350 SATA 6Gbs USB 3.0 HDMI ATX Motherboards - AMD - Retail-Newegg.com check it out here it pretty much has all the basic needs

    Has 8 usb ports but one is type-c that is for fast charging phones like my OneplusT or Apple7 but it should have what you need

    I got mine on newegg 366.00 just need the ram i have everything else
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    11 Apr 2017 #857

    Actually this is the one I kinda chose: ASRock > Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,572
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       11 Apr 2017 #858
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    11 Apr 2017 #859

    Aren't you married ? That should be enough.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,572
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       11 Apr 2017 #860

    CountMike said: View Post
    Aren't you married ? That should be enough.
    Not anymore lol. Just bought it and sold my 1070 for £350
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Happy 2017 in Chillout Room
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017 in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
Bitdefender 2017 Beta in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:16.
Find Us