Windows 10: 2017 Hardware Thread

  1.    08 Mar 2017 #401

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Only if your still married....LoL
    Girlfriends are included. That reminded me, it's March 8th today, got to go grab some flowers.
    Happy Women's Day to all ladies here !
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 16,183
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       08 Mar 2017 #402

    Gaming chair porn!
    Warning: OFSM(Only for single men)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,864
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       08 Mar 2017 #403

    CountMike said: View Post
    Girlfriends are included. That reminded me, it's March 8th today, got to go grab some flowers.
    Happy Women's Day to all ladies here !
    There won't be any women today. They are all on strike protesting, who know what this time. They're calling it 'A day without women'. I guess that actually makes today Men's Day. Some peace and quiet finally.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    08 Mar 2017 #404

    essenbe said: View Post
    There won't be any women today. They are all on strike protesting, who know what this time. They're calling it 'A day without women'. I guess that actually makes today Men's Day. Some peace and quiet finally.
    Well, when you put it that way..... In any case, must not miss on flowers or I'll never stop listening about it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    08 Mar 2017 #405

    essenbe said: View Post
    There won't be any women today. They are all on strike protesting, who know what this time. They're calling it 'A day without women'. I guess that actually makes today Men's Day. Some peace and quiet finally.
    Bites tongue.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 692
    7 and 10 on various machines
       08 Mar 2017 #406

    Cliff S said: View Post
    Gaming chair porn!
    Warning: OFSM(Only for single men)
    Seems to me things have got so ridiculously complicated not to mention expensive. I was planning to do a build, (and I am guessing a lot of other folks) - with a Sky or Kaby lake but the prices are way beyond me. The CPU's and boards are just not worth the cost and from the bits I have read the latest cores are not much better than the "old breeds"
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 9,818
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       08 Mar 2017 #407

    essenbe said: View Post
    There won't be any women today. They are all on strike protesting, who know what this time. They're calling it 'A day without women'. I guess that actually makes today Men's Day. Some peace and quiet finally.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    08 Mar 2017 #408

    ICIT2LOL said: View Post
    Hmm well I di look at the Ryzen but too expensive and one of the Intel i7's are going to be in my next build.

    Now as for the Harley hmm you will see from my siggy I am a metric fan

    Sadly had to give my '98 1100cc Virago Special away - wrecked the shoulder gold prospecting
    In 2005 I hit a deer while riding my wife's sportster, totaled the bike, shattered my left shoulder ball and compound fracture of the left upper arm and shattered the left elbow......Doctors told me I would never ride again.....6 surgeries and 18 months of PT and I was back on my bike.......Of course I did have to take the apes off the dam arm only goes up to shoulder high now, but I am riding still....
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    08 Mar 2017 #409

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Only if your still married....LoL

    Badboy hahaha
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 692
    7 and 10 on various machines
       08 Mar 2017 #410

    kipper said: View Post
    In 2005 I hit a deer while riding my wife's sportster, totaled the bike, shattered my left shoulder ball and compound fracture of the left upper arm and shattered the left elbow......Doctors told me I would never ride again.....6 surgeries and 18 months of PT and I was back on my bike.......Of course I did have to take the apes off the dam arm only goes up to shoulder high now, but I am riding still....
    Thats good news kipper my wretched shoulder is just about the same only holding the bars for any length of time longer than say five minutes caused too much pain - not that I am a wimp but super painful. The bit of steel now in my shoulder also deforms the shoulder making me look lop sided again another problem.
    Right now in hospital with a fractured femur and another four weeks to go before I can get walking but I still dream of the Big Girl
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bikes 032.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	124266
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Happy 2017 in Chillout Room
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017 in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
Bitdefender 2017 Beta in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00.
Find Us