Page 352 of 355 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
  1.    17 Oct 2017 #3511
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sygnus21 View Post
    And I mean you no harm it's just the way you put things at times. We're cool though
    That's good to hear. I'm cool as well with any of your posts to me. I've tried to watch my tone lately.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    17 Oct 2017 #3512
    Join Date : Jun 2014
    USA
    Posts : 1,593
    Windows 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by pparks1 View Post
    That's good to hear. I'm cool as well with any of your posts to me. I've tried to watch my tone lately.
    Me too
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    17 Oct 2017 #3513

    I installed Fall Creators Update on my cheap Dell today and found that GPU monitoring has been added to task manager. How cool!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	45.2 KB 
ID:	158675
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    18 Oct 2017 #3514
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by worf105 View Post
    I am even getting 370 for my 6700K, Asus Z170-A Prime and 16GB Corsair RAM which my upgrade is costing me just shy of 360 (359.47). Not to bad. This is the same person that bought my Zotac 1070 Amp Extreme (Nessie's Grandmother)
    Quote Originally Posted by worf105 View Post
    Just placed order:

    Attachment 157234
    Should be delivered today.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    18 Oct 2017 #3515
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Not that this has anything to do with PC hardware or Windows, but I just setup my new devices I received yesterday. Wanted to mention this just because Windows mobile seems almost dead and I had to renew my mobile arsenal. So I continue to use Android because I don't want to become limited by the Apple ecosystem.

    The list is:

    1. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (64GB Midnight Black model)
    2. Samsung Galaxy Gear3
    3. Samsung DeX station
    4. Samsung SD 256GB UHS-1 (R/W: 90/85MBps)

    (no links since all info can be found at Samsung home page.

    So far I love all what these devices has to offer.

    Using the Note as a "PC" over HDMI atm, with keyboard, mouse and 1Gbit LAN , and it's awesome! Getting Windows like experience from DeX and the Gear3 keeps me moving every hour. :-) All apps I currently use from MS supports windowing and resizing, except Remote Desktop (will give feedback to MS about this). The UI is very snappy, even though I run the device in balanced performance mode.

    I know this was an expensive investment, especially for mobile devices but it is over 4 years since I upgraded all my mobile devices. After using these new devices I can say with confidence that it was well worth it.

    Thoughts?
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    18 Oct 2017 #3516
    Join Date : Oct 2014
    Posts : 920
    Windows 10 Pro

    I too have a Note 8, and a gear s3 frontier. With my preorder of the Note 8, I got the convertible wireless charging dock and the 128GB Samsung EVO Plus microSDXC UHS-I card. The watch was a gift from my wife for my birthday. The phone was an upgrade from my note 4.
    Last edited by pparks1; 18 Oct 2017 at 10:07.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    18 Oct 2017 #3517

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    Not that this has anything to do with PC hardware or Windows, but I just setup my new devices I received yesterday. Wanted to mention this just because Windows mobile seems almost dead and I had to renew my mobile arsenal. So I continue to use Android because I don't want to become limited by the Apple ecosystem.

    The list is:

    1. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (64GB Midnight Black model)
    2. Samsung Galaxy Gear3
    3. Samsung DeX station
    4. Samsung SD 256GB UHS-1 (R/W: 90/85MBps)

    (no links since all info can be found at Samsung home page.

    So far I love all what these devices has to offer.

    Using the Note as a "PC" over HDMI atm, with keyboard, mouse and 1Gbit LAN , and it's awesome! Getting Windows like experience from DeX and the Gear3 keeps me moving every hour. :-) All apps I currently use from MS supports windowing and resizing, except Remote Desktop (will give feedback to MS about this). The UI is very snappy, even though I run the device in balanced performance mode.

    I know this was an expensive investment, especially for mobile devices but it is over 4 years since I upgraded all my mobile devices. After using these new devices I can say with confidence that it was well worth it.

    Thoughts?
    Nice! DEX intrigues me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    18 Oct 2017 #3518
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertech25 View Post
    Nice! DEX intrigues me.
    Here's a screenshot of my DeX desktop:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171018-191437.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	679.8 KB 
ID:	158790

    ...by the way...I wrote this message on my DeX desktop.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.    18 Oct 2017 #3519

    Quote Originally Posted by slicendice View Post
    Here's a screenshot of my DeX desktop:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171018-191437.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	679.8 KB 
ID:	158790

    ...by the way...I wrote this message on my DeX desktop.
    I may need to buy aNote 8 just for the DEX experience.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    18 Oct 2017 #3520
    Join Date : Jan 2017
    Turku
    Posts : 1,781
    Windows 10 Pro IP Build 16299.19 (Branch: RS3 Release)

    Quote Originally Posted by copiertech25 View Post
    I may need to buy aNote 8 just for the DEX experience.
    Galaxy S8/S8+ work well too. I am however a Note series fanboy. I love the pen and depend on it.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
CES 2017: G-SYNC HDR Monitors Just Got Better
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Windows 10 News
Happy 2017
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Chillout Room
Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
Windows 10 News
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Bitdefender 2017 Beta
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. Youll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums