Windows 10: 2017 Hardware Thread

  1.    12 Jul 2017 #2261

    They can do this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	184.2 KB 
ID:	143678

    But cripple sli for general users wow even though they don't work like that i am just amazed they made a board to support 10x gpus

    ASRock
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    13 Jul 2017 #2262

    Mining rig.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    13 Jul 2017 #2263

    CountMike said: View Post
    Mining rig.
    Exactly lol i'm not even going to invest in something like that
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    13 Jul 2017 #2264

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    Exactly lol i'm not even going to invest in something like that
    Fully loaded it might not be able to play even Solitaire. Definitively not a gaming machine.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    13 Jul 2017 #2265

    Top secret Corsair Link 4.8.0.82 (should be version 007 ) came through as an update in the link software last night. Thankfully, they didn't take back any of the 4 free phantom fans they gave me LONG AGO.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Link4.8.0.82.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	143769

    Seems it's so secret, Corsair themselves don't even know it's been released:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h1101.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	143770
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linkforum.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	143771

    I guess no release notes for this top secret version. Good strategy - their release notes have been more than boring for me since the downhill slide since 4.5.055.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    13 Jul 2017 #2266

    specialkone said: View Post
    Top secret Corsair Link 4.8.0.82 (should be version 007 ) came through as an update in the link software last night. Thankfully, they didn't take back any of the 4 free phantom fans they gave me LONG AGO.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Link4.8.0.82.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	143769

    Seems it's so secret, Corsair themselves don't even know it's been released:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h1101.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	143770
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linkforum.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	143771


    I guess no release notes for this top secret version. Good strategy - their release notes have been more than boring for me since the downhill slide since 4.5.055.
    Yup, I got the same update last night too. No information or release notes like you mentioned, even on their forum. 1 guy asked a question about it, never saw a reply back. Guess its Top Secret like you said.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    13 Jul 2017 #2267

    Did you see this, dudeAMD?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ryzen.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	143773

    AMD Announces Ryzen Threadripper 1920X and 1950X processors

    And the performance bang for the buck is all AMD at the top. The best Intel price/performance isn't the I5, it's your I7 7700K.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cpuvalue.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	143774

    AMD Ryzen Threadripper procs will offer a lot of bang for buck
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    13 Jul 2017 #2268

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yup, I got the same update last night too. No information or release notes like you mentioned, even on their forum. 1 guy asked a question about it, never saw a reply back. Guess its Top Secret like you said.
    I'm very tired of this, OldMike. There was a time when reputable hardware vendors' software simply worked without issue. What's going on? They don't seem to care or reply when you post the issues on their forums. Either they are technically overwhelmed or just don't care.

    With my next hardware build, I will be looking at performing hardware and vendor software that works. I'm concerned I'll have limited choices.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 1,572
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       13 Jul 2017 #2269

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yup, I got the same update last night too. No information or release notes like you mentioned, even on their forum. 1 guy asked a question about it, never saw a reply back. Guess its Top Secret like you said.
    Mines seems to be fine

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	286.8 KB 
ID:	143780
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 16,132
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       13 Jul 2017 #2270

    In case anyone is interested(it showed up as a recommended video for me today, I don't know why, as I avoid all AMD product videos, but hey, the more you know... right?):

    AMD
    Published on Jul 13, 2017


    AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su talks with the team about major Ryzen™ Threadripper™ and Ryzen™ 3 updates.

    Ryzen 3 is expected to launch July 27th with Ryzen Threadripper processors on shelf in early August 2017.

    To learn more about these amazing products, visit http://bit.ly/2ucNV1x
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Happy 2017 in Chillout Room
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017 in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
Bitdefender 2017 Beta in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.
Find Us