Page 215 of 355 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
  1.    29 Jun 2017 #2141
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    Same with the Guru3D data. Some "user" got his hands on one of these work station Vega cards and based on the Firestrike GRAPHIC score, Guru3d simply worked out a comparison table. Agree the gaming card will be a different animal. Perhaps, however, we are getting a glimpse of Vega performance. We will see for sure when their gaming hardware comes out.

    "With*AMDs Vega Frontier Edition now available it was only a matter of time before a consumer would get his hands on it. User*#define @ Disqus purchased one"

    BTW, for anyone interested, EVGA has come out with the 6.19 version of their crapware, oops, XOC software which now at least doesn't make every anti virus program out there think it's malware.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    30 Jun 2017 #2142
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,489
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by specialkone View Post
    Same with the Guru3D data. Some "user" got his hands on one of these work station Vega cards and based on the Firestrike GRAPHIC score, Guru3d simply worked out a comparison table. Agree the gaming card will be a different animal. Perhaps, however, we are getting a glimpse of Vega performance. We will see for sure when their gaming hardware comes out.

    "With*AMDs Vega Frontier Edition now available it was only a matter of time before a consumer would get his hands on it. User*#define @ Disqus purchased one"

    BTW, for anyone interested, EVGA has come out with the 6.19 version of their crapware, oops, XOC software which now at least doesn't make every anti virus program out there think it's malware.
    Yea, it seems the only exercise some people get lately is jumping to conclusions. But, I guess that's the fun of new hardware that hasn't been released yet.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    30 Jun 2017 #2143
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    Can't remember anything so long from first talked about to actual launch as the Vega cards. HBM2 I guess is costing AMD in many ways, including delays.

    But I guess based on Steam user data, AMD can still go after those "holdout" 750TI, 970 and 960 owners. Ship has sailed for the 1080, maybe 1070 owners. Hey. my old 770 (SLI) isn't doing too well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	steamusers.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	141804

    Steam Hardware & Software Survey
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    30 Jun 2017 #2144
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 17,679
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    @worf105, Nessie is getting an Autopsy!

      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    30 Jun 2017 #2145
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Fife
    Posts : 1,876
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1709)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    @worf105, Nessie is getting an Autopsy!

    Nope, checked and she is still tethered to my Chassis with that steel rope. Must be her sister.

    Can tell you that the cooling on Nessie is great without any fan noise.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    30 Jun 2017 #2146
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,677
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by worf105 View Post
    Nope, checked and she is still tethered to my Chassis with that steel rope. Must be her sister.

    Can tell you that the cooling on Nessie is great without any fan noise.
    You know Andrew, before I bought my EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 ....I came VERY Close to buying the ZOTAC 1080 Ti and it was about 30 dollars cheaper too. Sometimes I still wish I had.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7.    30 Jun 2017 #2147
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,489
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    You know Andrew, before I bought my EVGA 1080Ti FTW3 ....I came VERY Close to buying the ZOTAC 1080 Ti and it was about 30 dollars cheaper too. Sometimes I still wish I had.
    Traitor!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    30 Jun 2017 #2148
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    Texas
    Posts : 10,793
    Windows 10 Pro X64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Traitor!
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  9.    30 Jun 2017 #2149
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 38,677
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Traitor!
    I didn't Steve.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    01 Jul 2017 #2150
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Traitor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    LOL. A long way off before Volta but there may be a traitor! I'm really thinking of going back to Asus, or maybe trying something else.

    Ya, Asus' customer service isn't the best but with the quality of their GPU's I've had in the past and current MB, never really needed it. Haven't heard too many complaints about the Asus 1080TI, although I'm not going for a 1080TI.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Best1080ti.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	507.9 KB 
ID:	141956

    *Updated* GTX 1080 Ti Aftermarket Card Comparison Chart
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
CES 2017: G-SYNC HDR Monitors Just Got Better
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Windows 10 News
Happy 2017
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Chillout Room
Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
Windows 10 News
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Bitdefender 2017 Beta
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. You’ll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums