Windows 10: 2017 Hardware Thread


  1. Posts : 2,434
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       06 May 2017 #1441

    specialkone said: View Post
    Everyone is afraid to other than Doorules. How does that feel?

    She is looking sweet with that RGB in the 750D, Worf. Seems she likes you given the clock pic you posted.

    When you have time, can I see a STOCK Timespy and Firestrike run?

    Congrats Worf. Always listen to essenbe. "Treat her right".
    Installed and ready to run. Will post later today.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 10,913
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider
       06 May 2017 #1442

    I look forward to seeing the results, Andrew.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 2,434
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1803)
       06 May 2017 #1443

    essenbe said: View Post
    I look forward to seeing the results, Andrew.
    Off to work now but will be back at noon.

    Cheers essenbe
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 20,996
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       06 May 2017 #1444

    Digital saints!
    You guys should see the colors I get on this ne monitor.

    When I run Fur mark in 4K with the sRGB setting, it's amazing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	699.9 KB 
ID:	133714

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 003.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	517.8 KB 
ID:	133715

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 004.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	691.2 KB 
ID:	133716

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image 005.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	535.1 KB 
ID:	133717
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    06 May 2017 #1446

    That is funny Cliff, and you were picking on me for my whining about my temps...LoL ....mine are Much better than those folks. Plus my temps outside are still almost like dam Winter highs of 46 All Day, rain, no sun....everything is Wet....just lovely weather here. Also upgrade your spec's ...still says you have an HP Monitor. :)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 20,996
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       06 May 2017 #1447

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    That is funny Cliff, and you were picking on me for my whining about my temps...LoL ....mine are Much better than those folks. Plus my temps outside are still almost like dam Winter highs of 46 All Day, rain, no sun....everything is Wet....just lovely weather here. Also upgrade your spec's ...still says you have an HP Monitor. :)
    I do still have it, as my 2nd one
    I will update it first when everything is calibrated(al most done).
    I'm still getting some anomalies, like color profile changes when a program opens, so I went and set my GPU and both monitors to their OOBE defaults, then turn off all the Dynamic crap like Black Stretch, Dynamic Contrast and video overdrive, and now doing everything step for step.
    I need to use my 1080 for contrast brightness and gamma settings, as they are better than the HP's, but I'm using the Display Pilot form my BenQ. I need to set up in NVidia CP what each monitor is to use(software or GPU controlled)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	133729
    Then do my calibrating for each, including Clear Type in Windows to make the fonts crisp, and dark with no color bleeding.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.    06 May 2017 #1448

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I do still have it, as my 2nd one
    I will update it first when everything is calibrated(al most done).
    I'm still getting some anomalies, like color profile changes when a program opens, so I went and set my GPU and both monitors to their OOBE defaults, then turn off all the Dynamic crap like Black Stretch, Dynamic Contrast and video overdrive, and now doing everything step for step.
    I need to use my 1080 for contrast brightness and gamma settings, as they are better than the HP's, but I'm using the Display Pilot form my BenQ. I need to set up in NVidia CP what each monitor is to use(software or GPU controlled)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	133729
    Then do my calibrating for each, including Clear Type in Windows to make the fonts crisp, and dark with no color bleeding.
    At some point in time I've got to upgrade my monitor too, still have to upgrade my gpu 1st thou. Not sure as to which monitor I want to get yet....figure that out After I upgrade the gpu.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 20,996
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       06 May 2017 #1449

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    At some point in time I've got to upgrade my monitor too, still have to upgrade my gpu 1st thou. Not sure as to which monitor I want to get yet....figure that out After I upgrade the gpu.
    What I'm finding to be a real headache is, re-training my programs, so they open to the screen I want them to always have go.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    06 May 2017 #1450

    Cliff S said: View Post
    What I'm finding to be a real headache is, re-training my programs, so they open to the screen I want them to always have go.
    I'm quite sure you will find a way Cliff ....1 monitor is enough for me. My desk won't hold 2 anyways. unless I clean it off a little more....
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Source: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/nvidia-g-sync-hdr-announced-at-ces-2017
Happy 2017 in Chillout Room
115478 We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our members, dedicated moderators and our admin team for all your continued support. We wish you all a Happy, Healthy and prosperous New Year! Best wishes Angie & John :party:...
Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet
The Demand for GPU's 2016-2017 in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Hey guy's this post is to get information and thoughts about the current GPU market #1 I find it highly ridiculous the new GPU's released are so hard to get in retail it's making me wonder why it's so hard ? A: Are Vendors purposely messing...
Bitdefender 2017 Beta in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Bitdefender 2017 Beta is ready for feedback. Starting July28th you can use your great skills and join the bug hunt. Youll have the opportunity to test Bitdefender's new security products for Windows, Mac OS, and Android, as well as our improved...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:48.
Find Us