Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1.    20 Aug 2016 #61
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,677
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Only a quick hello this morning as just got my (ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL OC 6GB GDDR5) so installing it now
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    20 Aug 2016 #62
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,231
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Great news Stephanie. Let us know what you think. Hopefully we'll see you in the Benchmark threads.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    20 Aug 2016 #63
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,677
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Great news Stephanie. Let us know what you think. Hopefully we'll see you in the Benchmark threads.
    Thank you Steve, Installed with the latest drivers and working great, I also received my new Mouse an hour ago (E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse), This afternoon after I have given my nVidia 650Ti a good clean I will be installing it in my i5 Desktop ... busy day !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30-56.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	97091
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    20 Aug 2016 #64
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,231
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Thank you Steve, Installed with the latest drivers and working great, I also received my new Mouse an hour ago (E-Blue Mazer II 2500 DPI Wireless Gaming Mouse), This afternoon after I have given my nVidia 650Ti a good clean I will be installing it in my i5 Desktop ... busy day !

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30-56.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	97091
    The mouse looks cool Hope you like it. You just described a fun day. Getting new stuff and installing it is always fun. I haven't done much of that in a while, but I am getting the 'itch'.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    20 Aug 2016 #65
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,677
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    The mouse looks cool Hope you like it. You just described a fun day. Getting new stuff and installing it is always fun. I haven't done much of that in a while, but I am getting the 'itch'.
    I know what you mean Steve, think my next upgrade may well be a new i7 ... on a pay day though
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    20 Aug 2016 #66
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,231
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    A new i7 and a motherboard and ram? Cool, sounds close to a new computer.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    20 Aug 2016 #67
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,677
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    A new i7 and a motherboard and ram? Cool, sounds close to a new computer.
    Yes I would need a new Motherboard for a 6th Generation i7 so in effect it would be a new Computer and as you say I would need new RAM min 8 GB but would get 16GB, the Motherboard will take some researching and a new PSU would be a good move
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    20 Aug 2016 #68

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Yes I would need a new Motherboard for a 6th Generation i7 so in effect it would be a new Computer and as you say I would need new RAM min 8 GB but would get 16GB, the Motherboard will take some researching and a new PSU would be a good move
    Sounds Smashing hope we can see it built soon Stephanie and good luck with your new 1060
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    20 Aug 2016 #69
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    England
    Posts : 13,677
    Windows 10 Professional x64

    Quote Originally Posted by solarstarshines View Post
    Sounds Smashing hope we can see it built soon Stephanie and good luck with your new 1060
    Thank you solarstarshines
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Office Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Win desktop
Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Windows desktop Source: Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Windows - Microsoft Community How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows
Windows 10 News
Customers petition to demand changes to Windows 10 update practices
Many of you already knew this could come up where things did seem to back fire in MS faces as to how they have made a change in how they deliver things? A large petition came as a result of how many were seeing 10 go on at least partially as far as...
Windows 10 News
win 8.1 Pro to win 10 pro error code C190101-2017
Hi have tried to install win10 , it downloads ok goes through set up ok, shuts down but when it start up with 4 icons and error code C1900101-20017, Revert a set point, et back to older version, Shut down, Repair, which I tried but returns with...
Installation and Upgrade
Defender: Disabled Real time; keep scheduled and on demand
I just upgraded to Win 10 (RTM build). I have disabled the AV (Defender, why did they go back to the old name?) real time protection because I do not run it, never did and have never gotten a virus (and I've had a computer for 30 years). I was...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Solved Lang Pack (Feature on Demand)
Just wondering if anyone else had a Language Pack pending in updates that doesn't actually do anything? Mine's been sitting here for over 24 hours now and doesn't download, it's not a problem as I don't really care for the update but 1) I don't know...
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:46.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums