Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1.    18 Jul 2016 #11

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    @solarstarshines, why do you keep asking these questions? You know very well you are going to buy at lest one of these new cards. You can't stand not being at the top of the leaderboards. Just accept it and make plans.
    Hahahahaha omg hahaha I can't stop laughing man you are a true Jedi
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    18 Jul 2016 #12
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,239
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    19 Jul 2016 #13
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    NVIDIA FTW! But we still need AMD on the market so we don't have to buy super expensive graphic cards prices from NVIDIA. The GTX 1080 right now cost $500 like what the heck man? This one hardware already cost half of $1000?! Jesus.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    19 Jul 2016 #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyColdNoodle View Post
    NVIDIA FTW! But we still need AMD on the market so we don't have to buy super expensive graphic cards prices from NVIDIA. The GTX 1080 right now cost $500 like what the heck man? This one hardware already cost half of $1000?! Jesus.
    try $700.00 you find one for $500.00 you better get it and hang on to dear life with it there is no way you'll find one that cheap until TI's show up
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    19 Jul 2016 #15
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by solarstarshines View Post
    try $700.00 you find one for $500.00 you better get it and hang on to dear life with it there is no way you'll find one that cheap until TI's show up
    Well, I think my PC specs is good for now and I might upgrade my GPU for the next 3 years or so, because my GTX 970 is doing fine on 1080P. As matter of fact, this card is killing it at 1080P max settings.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    19 Jul 2016 #16

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyColdNoodle View Post
    Well, I think my PC specs is good for now and I might upgrade my GPU for the next 3 years or so, because my GTX 970 is doing fine on 1080P. As matter of fact, this card is killing it at 1080P max settings.
    Yeah that 1080p that's why im not selling my Daughters G1 970 it still kicks butt me on the other hand 2650x1440 is a must but honestly can't really tell most people are good at 1080p anyway and never had a issue with gaming on it
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    19 Jul 2016 #17
    Join Date : Jul 2016
    Posts : 264
    Windows 10

    Quote Originally Posted by solarstarshines View Post
    Yeah that 1080p that's why im not selling my Daughters G1 970 it still kicks butt me on the other hand 2650x1440 is a must but honestly can't really tell most people are good at 1080p anyway and never had a issue with gaming on it
    I can't even tell the differences between 1080P vs 1440P while gaming and do every stuff, and let forget about 4k monitor and tv marketing. Even if you have 4k monitor/TV, it feels like you are on 1080P a lot.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    19 Jul 2016 #18

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyColdNoodle View Post
    I can't even tell the differences between 1080P vs 1440P while gaming and do every stuff, and let forget about 4k monitor and tv marketing. Even if you have 4k monitor/TV, it feels like you are on 1080P a lot.
    I feel you i never been a fan of triple monitor set up but some people love it ,I think it's more of i can buy it and you can't attitude because most people can't even afford a decent rig anyways

    You ask any normal Joe and he'll think your nuts paying this much that same person would be happy with a tablets performance at $200.00 the value of things has just gone away people are like it broke buy another cheapo method instead of using and trying to make it last
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    19 Jul 2016 #19
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,239
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint

    I have 3 27" monitors. Some people do more than game on their computers. If you multi task on a computer, multiple monitors are a blessing. It has nothing to do with, I can buy it and nobody else can. A lot of people use multi monitors. Some people actually use their computers for more than playing a game. Yes, I do that too, but it isn't the reason I have multi monitors.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    19 Jul 2016 #20

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    I have 3 27" monitors. Some people do more than game on their computers. If you multi task on a computer, multiple monitors are a blessing. It has nothing to do with, I can buy it and nobody else can. A lot of people use multi monitors. Some people actually use their computers for more than playing a game. Yes, I do that too, but it isn't the reason I have multi monitors.
    Steve i understand that if you need to have multi processes going on
    I am just talking gaming community only not the actual minority that has a purpose for multi screen tech
    It's what i see in the gaming community that kills it most not all play on 1080p there is always that 5% that go a little further all i am saying is in the end when it comes to some of those setups most of them are for gaming not all multi tasking and you have to wonder how worth it is 4k gaming ? i don't think ill ever get there but that VR sure looks promising
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Office Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Win desktop
Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Windows desktop Source: Announcing Insider build 16.0.6741.2017 for Office 2016 on Windows - Microsoft Community How to Check for Updates in Office 2016 for Windows
Windows 10 News
Customers petition to demand changes to Windows 10 update practices
Many of you already knew this could come up where things did seem to back fire in MS faces as to how they have made a change in how they deliver things? A large petition came as a result of how many were seeing 10 go on at least partially as far as...
Windows 10 News
win 8.1 Pro to win 10 pro error code C190101-2017
Hi have tried to install win10 , it downloads ok goes through set up ok, shuts down but when it start up with 4 icons and error code C1900101-20017, Revert a set point, et back to older version, Shut down, Repair, which I tried but returns with...
Installation and Upgrade
Defender: Disabled Real time; keep scheduled and on demand
I just upgraded to Win 10 (RTM build). I have disabled the AV (Defender, why did they go back to the old name?) real time protection because I do not run it, never did and have never gotten a virus (and I've had a computer for 30 years). I was...
AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
Solved Lang Pack (Feature on Demand)
Just wondering if anyone else had a Language Pack pending in updates that doesn't actually do anything? Mine's been sitting here for over 24 hours now and doesn't download, it's not a problem as I don't really care for the update but 1) I don't know...
Windows Updates and Activation
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums