Windows 10: TombRaider Benchmark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    14 Jul 2016 #1

    TombRaider Benchmark


    Since everyone on the web compares the 1080 to 980 sli and Sli 1080's over 980 Ti's and so fourth

    This is mine Sli G1's no Ti's 980's @ 2560 x1440p

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTR.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	836.7 KB 
ID:	90205

    I apologize in advance if many can't run the test i have the Benchmark from the game not to sure if you can just download a Benchmark just for that but here is mine and i think i am pretty good here
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 1,504
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       14 Jul 2016 #2

    Here's mine. SLI EVGA SC+ 980 Ti @ 1440 Fully maxed except occlusion which is at HBAO+ and with AA set to FXAA.

    DX11:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTR DX11.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	90211


    DX12:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTR.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	184.3 KB 
ID:	90210
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    15 Jul 2016 #3

    If i remember correctly my settings are at max as well that game was too easy though lol

    I keep wanting to play The Evil within again God mode and Infinite ammo lol that game kills
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  4.    15 Jul 2016 #4

    lol lol I just checked the settings lol so anyway I maxed everything out and put on DX12 well holly hell Batman

    I'm good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dx12.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	632.7 KB 
ID:	90214
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,504
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       15 Jul 2016 #5

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    lol lol I just checked the settings lol so anyway I maxed everything out and put on DX12 well holly hell Batman

    I'm good
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dx12.PNG 
Views:	2 
Size:	632.7 KB 
ID:	90214
    Lol damn, that's quite the difference. That min framerate in Syria...

    I have Evil Within in my Steam library. I keep meaning to play it, but get distracted by other games.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6.    15 Jul 2016 #6

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    Lol damn, that's quite the difference. That min framerate in Syria...

    I have Evil Within in my Steam library. I keep meaning to play it, but get distracted by other games.
    0.99 that might have been a still photo lmao hahaha really insane maybe that is where it skipped at lol DX12 gave me 206 frames that's TI territory lol

    You should play it i have God mode code and Infinite Ammo code i mean you can do it normally like i did on the hardest setting but when you get to a point that god mode and infinite ammo is a must no lie

    i would of never finished if those codes didn't exist there is a part where this one boss is continuously popping up on you and it's in a room full of gas and you have to turn off the gas by finding the freaking valve wheel to turn the pipe close so you have to find three of them and this guy is chasing you plus gas it's a freaking nightmare lol

      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 8,790
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       15 Jul 2016 #7

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    0.99 that might have been a still photo lmao hahaha really insane maybe that is where it skipped at lol DX12 gave me 206 frames that's TI territory lol

    You should play it i have God mode code and Infinite Ammo code i mean you can do it normally like i did on the hardest setting but when you get to a point that god mode and infinite ammo is a must no lie

    i would of never finished if those codes didn't exist there is a part where this one boss is continuously popping up on you and it's in a room full of gas and you have to turn off the gas by finding the freaking valve wheel to turn the pipe close so you have to find three of them and this guy is chasing you plus gas it's a freaking nightmare lol

    Using that you didn't finish. Go back and play again
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.    15 Jul 2016 #8

    Dude said: View Post
    Using that you didn't finish. Go back and play again
    Doug i finished the game the first time and went through it again with the codes that game is awesome as you know what lol

    As you can see this game is a real mind-f
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 8,790
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       15 Jul 2016 #9

    solarstarshines said: View Post
    Doug i finished the game the first time and went through it again with the codes that game is awesome as you know what lol

    As you can see this game is a real mind-f
    Lol, I'm teasing you Bro
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10.    16 Jul 2016 #10

    Dude said: View Post
    Lol, I'm teasing you Bro
    Oh i know and you should play it man you will get addicted probably have trouble sleeping at night lmao
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Threads
Another benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
Valley Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard...
Sanctuary Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Unigine Sanctuary Benchmark 2.3 Download - TechSpot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azKNaRD221M Leaderboard ...
First Benchmark in General Support
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
Browser Benchmark in Browsers and Email
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:29.
Find Us