Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

  1.    06 Oct 2017 #941

    Dude, you can delete my R9 390 score. I don't have that card anymore. Thanks
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,575
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       06 Oct 2017 #942

    Okay, removed
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    08 Oct 2017 #943

    Took my front cover off of my case to see if something was throttling from heat. I guess I need some more air flow.

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 1600X,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. AB350-Gaming-CF



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	975.9 KB 
ID:	157133
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. ArazelEternal's Avatar
    Posts : 318
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       08 Oct 2017 #944

    My score with Time Spy is humiliating compared to anything else here. Im lucky to break 500. The PC in question is my second listed system. So, Im posting my Sky Diver score.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D Mark Sky Diver.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	157140
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,575
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       08 Oct 2017 #945

    copiertech25 said: View Post
    Took my front cover off of my case to see if something was throttling from heat. I guess I need some more air flow.

    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 1600X,Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. AB350-Gaming-CF



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	975.9 KB 
ID:	157133

    Board updated


    ArazelEternal said: View Post
    My score with Time Spy is humiliating compared to anything else here. Im lucky to break 500. The PC in question is my second listed system. So, Im posting my Sky Diver score.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D Mark Sky Diver.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	157140
    Rejected
    Last edited by Dude; 10 Feb 2018 at 15:09.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  6. ArazelEternal's Avatar
    Posts : 318
    Windows 10 Pro x64
       08 Oct 2017 #946

    Dude said: View Post
    Board updated




    Rejected
    I didnt expect anything else. I just posted it as a joke, as that is the only way I could even hope to compete. Here is my actual Time Spy score. On Quadro K2100M that has even been OC'd by 20%.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D Mark Time Spy.PNG 
Views:	4 
Size:	1.68 MB 
ID:	157145
    Last edited by essenbe; 10 Feb 2018 at 16:27.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  7. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,575
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       08 Oct 2017 #947

    ArazelEternal said: View Post
    I didnt expect anything else. I just posted it as a joke, as that is the only way I could even hope to compete. Here is my actual Time Spy score. On Quadro K2100M that has even been OC'd by 20%.
    No worries mate, I understand
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 4,204
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       08 Oct 2017 #948
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 12,575
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       09 Oct 2017 #949

    Board updated

    Last edited by Dude; 10 Feb 2018 at 15:10.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  10. Polo6RGTI's Avatar
    Posts : 515
    Windows 10 Pro WS x64 17134.471
       09 Oct 2017 #950

    I'm getting a Validation warning with the latest NVidia drivers.

    https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/22593825
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (3).png 
Views:	3 
Size:	935.7 KB 
ID:	157320
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Passmark Performance Test Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
This benchmark tests every part of your PC. Post your results here. Download - PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software The free version works just fine.
Another benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions ** Because of Windows OS and 3rd party programs and utilities constant cycle of deleting, copying, writing, deleting, copying, writing... The sooner, one learns of any unwanted...
DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12 in Software and Apps
Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or...
Source A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.
Find Us