Windows 10: Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

  1. Posts : 9,695
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #881

    essenbe said: View Post
    @specialkone, Absolutely, I agree. If it is running that hot and getting worse, you have no other options other than do it yourself, which I wouldn't. That's what the warranty is for. @Dude will appreciate this. Tell them that now they have something to look forward to.

    I really don't see what other reasonable options you have. Besides, it's still your card and you can do whatever you want with it. Your decision, and you are making the right one.
    I agree, RMA it and they will be happy when they get it
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  2.    1 Week Ago #882

    essenbe said: View Post
    @specialkone, Absolutely, I agree. If it is running that hot and getting worse, you have no other options other than do it yourself, which I wouldn't. That's what the warranty is for. @Dude will appreciate this. Tell them that now they have something to look forward to.

    I really don't see what other reasonable options you have. Besides, it's still your card and you can do whatever you want with it. Your decision, and you are making the right one.
    Dude said: View Post
    I agree, RMA it and they will be happy when they get it
    This great advice is coming from the guy who knows everything and one of the board's most knowledgeable hardware enthusiast and overclocker. Yes I was going to do it anyway but showed them both your comments. That's keeping them quiet and now they are talking about how to make a few weeks pass quickly.

    As usual, thank you gentlemen.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 8,857
    Windows 10 Enterprise and Pro/Windows 7 Enterprise/Linux Mint
       1 Week Ago #883

    specialkone said: View Post
    This great advice is coming from the guy who knows everything and one of the board's most knowledgeable hardware enthusiast and overclocker. Yes I was going to do it anyway but showed them both your comments. That's keeping them quiet and now they are talking about how to make a few weeks pass quickly.

    As usual, thank you gentlemen.
    Just tell them to occupy themselves the same way they would have if you hadn't bought the 1080 TI.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    1 Week Ago #884

    essenbe said: View Post
    Just tell them to occupy themselves the same way they would have if you hadn't bought the 1080 TI.
    Exactly what they are trying to do. But they play online regularly. The Alienware system I gave them has the 2 Asus 770 GPU's (2 GB each). Quite painful reminder as they play many games (ie COD) that don't support SLI well. One 2GB working versus an FTW 1080. They know how well that GPU performs even in the Alienware (PCI 2.0 no real issue) as I had the 1080 in that system when I first bought the GPU.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  5.   My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 16,065
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       1 Week Ago #886
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 9,695
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #887

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  8.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.   My ComputersSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 9,695
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       1 Week Ago #890

    Board updated
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Related Threads
Passmark Performance Test Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
This benchmark tests every part of your PC. Post your results here. Download - PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software The free version works just fine.
Another benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions ** Because of Windows OS and 3rd party programs and utilities constant cycle of deleting, copying, writing, deleting, copying, writing... The sooner, one learns of any unwanted...
DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12 in Software and Apps
Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or...
Source A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36.
Find Us