Windows 10: Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,477
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       05 Feb 2017 #381

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    Well, you win... lol
    Thanks N00berG00ber

    Please don't give up just yet as I do believe we can achieve the 7K mark or are you waiting to see what @Dude can score with his new system?

    worf105
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    05 Feb 2017 #382

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thanks N00berG00ber

    Please don't give up just yet as I do believe we can achieve the 7K mark or are you waiting to see what @Dude can score with his new system?

    worf105
    I guess the program got corrupt or something. Kept crashing. And I reached the max on that card. Only way I can score higher is to oc the CPU more.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,477
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       05 Feb 2017 #383

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    I guess the program got corrupt or something. Kept crashing. And I reached the max on that card. Only way I can score higher is to oc the CPU more.
    Reached the max on my card too I found that overclocking your RAM slightly will increase scores.

    cheers,

    worf105
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 15,793
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       05 Feb 2017 #384

    I have tried everything today, including the exact same settings(on my PC & BIOS), and for some reason every run through is 150 to 200 points lower



    I even drank an extra cup of coffee, but that didn't help either

    The only thing I haven't tried, is: backing up my OC profiles in BIOS to a USB stick, then pressing the clear CMOS button and reloading my OC profile.
    But I did try power cycling, didn't help either
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,477
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       05 Feb 2017 #385

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I have tried everything today, including the exact same settings(on my PC & BIOS), and for some reason every run through is 150 to 200 points lower



    I even drank an extra cup of coffee, but that didn't help either
    Mine does that exact thing as you describe, I cant just take up where i left off. I now start with a lower GPU OC and do a run then increase slowly and that seems to work for me. 1 extra cup of coffee is not going to help. you'll need several lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 15,793
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       05 Feb 2017 #386

    worf105 said: View Post
    Mine does that exact thing as you describe, I cant just take up where i left off. I now start with a lower GPU OC and do a run then increase slowly and that seems to work for me. 1 extra cup of coffee is not going to help. you'll need several lol
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 9,311
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       05 Feb 2017 #387

    Cliff S said: View Post
    I have tried everything today, including the exact same settings(on my PC & BIOS), and for some reason every run through is 150 to 200 points lower



    I even drank an extra cup of coffee, but that didn't help either

    The only thing I haven't tried, is: backing up my OC profiles in BIOS to a USB stick, then pressing the clear CMOS button and reloading my OC profile.
    But I did try power cycling, didn't help either
    Happens to me to Cliff, very quirky Benchmark. I used the same settings as my best run and keep scoring 6666
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 15,793
    Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 14393, Windows 10 Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Update, Ubuntu
       05 Feb 2017 #388

    Dude said: View Post
    Happens to me to Cliff, very quirky Benchmark. I used the same settings as my best run and keep scoring 6666
    6666????
    Like the Germans say: "The detail is in the Devil!"
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 9,311
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       05 Feb 2017 #389

    Cliff S said: View Post
    6666????
    Like the Germans say: "The detail is in the Devil!"
    Lol, you get a steam badge for it

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6666.PNG 
Views:	0 
Size:	499.5 KB 
ID:	119942
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 1,531
    Win-7Prox64 Win-8.1Prox64 Win-10Prox64
       05 Feb 2017 #390

    Hi,
    First run took a lifetime to download from filehorse had to cancel and use techspot
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 video card benchmark result - Intel Core i7-5930K,ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. SABERTOOTH X99
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	timespy 7674.PNG 
Views:	1 
Size:	410.5 KB 
ID:	119981
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 39 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Passmark Performance Test Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
This benchmark tests every part of your PC. Post your results here. Download - PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software The free version works just fine.
Another benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions ** Because of Windows OS and 3rd party programs and utilities constant cycle of deleting, copying, writing, deleting, copying, writing... The sooner, one learns of any unwanted...
DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12 in Software and Apps
Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or...
Source A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:38.
Find Us