Windows 10: Time Spy - DirectX 12 benchmark test

Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       04 Feb 2017 #351

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    Turn off all the pretty features and looks of windows, set all Nvidia driver enhancements in control panel to high performance and then just clock the crap out if everything. Setting power plan to high performance helped along with setting clocks and fan speed in MSI AB then closing the program. Also setting the fan speed to 60% reduced overall power usage and allowed for higher sustained core clock cause it wouldn't hit the power limit as often.
    Thanks for the info N00berG00ber, will try the windows eye candy and power management off. What nvidia driver enhancements did you turn to high?

    worf105
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    04 Feb 2017 #352

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thanks for the info N00berG00ber, will try the windows eye candy and power management off. What nvidia driver enhancements did you turn to high?

    worf105
    Everything that said performance in control panel, I set to performance.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  3. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       04 Feb 2017 #353

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    Everything that said performance in control panel, I set to performance.
    Thanks N00berG00ber

    One last thing that I have noticed on yours and others members results page in the setting section below (my last upload) I only have "default settings used":



    and in the settings section from your submission, you have 3 others:



    Is it because I am using the Free version of 3DMark or have i missed something obvious???

    Thanks

    worf105
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    04 Feb 2017 #354

    worf105 said: View Post
    Thanks N00berG00ber

    One last thing that I have noticed on yours and others members results page in the setting section below (my last upload) I only have "default settings used":



    and in the settings section from your submission, you have 3 others:



    Is it because I am using the Free version of 3DMark or have i missed something obvious???

    Thanks

    worf105
    Tbh, idk. I'm using the demo version from steam. However, I don't have a free sync it gsync monitor and vsync was set to "use application setting" in CP.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  5. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       04 Feb 2017 #355

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    Tbh, idk. I'm using the demo version from steam. However, I don't have a free sync it gsync monitor and vsync was set to "use application setting" in CP.
    could be because it's a newer version of 3dmark than the one used when benching my system.

    Could you please give a screen dump of the nVidia control panel with the setting used?

    cheers,

    worf105
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    04 Feb 2017 #356

    worf105 said: View Post
    could be because it's a newer version of 3dmark than the one used when benching my system.

    Could you please give a screen dump of the nVidia control panel with the setting used?

    cheers,

    worf105
    Sure. I'll have to wait until I get back to my PC first.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    04 Feb 2017 #357

    Showing some gains @4.8 Ghz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tsp.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 1,566
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (1703)
       04 Feb 2017 #358

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    Sure. I'll have to wait until I get back to my PC first.
    Thank you
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  9.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    04 Feb 2017 #360

    Catching Steam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tsp1.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 36 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Passmark Performance Test Benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
This benchmark tests every part of your PC. Post your results here. Download - PassMark PerformanceTest - PC benchmark software The free version works just fine.
Another benchmark in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Just for laughs :P I got nuclear submarine :chuckle: http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/796267
Data Recovery using DRPs on test folders within test partitions ** Because of Windows OS and 3rd party programs and utilities constant cycle of deleting, copying, writing, deleting, copying, writing... The sooner, one learns of any unwanted...
DirectX 11.2 overwrote DirectX 12 in Software and Apps
Hello everybody ! I recently upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 and got DirectX12 , but when i tried to install a game it automatically overwrote it with 11.2 . Because dx12 is exclusively for windows 10 I can't find anywhere an installer or...
Source A Guy
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36.
Find Us