Show Us Your Temps

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Polo6RGTI's Avatar
    Posts : 508
    Windows 10 Pro WS x64 17134.441
       26 Jul 2017 #291

    Here are my idle temps with cold morning air. Best time also to do benchmarks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (49).png 
Views:	85 
Size:	48.3 KB 
ID:	145630
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    26 Jul 2017 #292

    En dit is mos nou so flippen koud hier :)
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    14 Aug 2017 #293

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	148924
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4.    15 Aug 2017 #294

    copiertech25 said: View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	148924
    That's "package" temp for processor, Core is probably at least 10c cooler. Max temps for that processor are 62c core and 90c package so that one is super cool.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    15 Aug 2017 #295

    CountMike said: View Post
    That's "package" temp for processor, Core is probably at least 10c cooler. Max temps for that processor are 62c core and 90c package so that one is super cool.
    Right after I posted that everything dropped 10c. I had just been gaming right before I posted that. Hence why my GPU was 52c. It hovers around 38c idle.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6. f14tomcat's Avatar
    Posts : 38,177
    Triple boot - Win 10 Pro, Win 10 Pro Insider (2) - (and a sprinkling of VMs)
       15 Aug 2017 #296

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-08-15_19h47_34.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	179.6 KB 
ID:	149052
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 751
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1809 17763.55
       18 Sep 2017 #297

    Speccy Reading my Motherboard Temp at 118C, I think wrong senor reading, NEW System is intel I7 7700 Air Cooled, Asus G11CD, my first intel system in years, so worried a bit on temps

    Note only playing 1 Game of Secondlife right now, watching music videos and still setting things up, just got the PC today

    Gotta update my specs yet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW PC Temps.jpg  
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8. Geosammy's Avatar
    Posts : 479
    Win10 Home 64 bit, Ver 1809 (OS Build 17763.134)
       18 Sep 2017 #298

    AMDMan2016 said: View Post
    Speccy Reading my Motherboard Temp at 118C, I think wrong senor reading, NEW System is intel I7 7700 Air Cooled, Asus G11CD, my first intel system in years, so worried a bit on temps

    Note only playing 1 Game of Secondlife right now, watching music videos and still setting things up, just got the PC today

    Gotta update my specs yet
    Speccy doesn't always give the correct temps.
    You might want to look into running Open Hardware Monitor,
    or CPU-Z.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 751
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit 1809 17763.55
       18 Sep 2017 #299

    Yeah checked Hardware monitor, showed 118 there also, Bios only shows CPU temps, upper 30's to mid 40's there, nothing I guess too high, keep in mind this is my first intel based system since 2003, before this was on AMD based systems, so got a little nervous lol

    Do I need to adjust fan speed in Asus program? System is G11CD, Intel I7 7700, 8gb of ram (Single channel right now) til I can afford dual channel 16gb lol, SSD drive, and Secondary storage 1tb hard drive, and Geforce 1050 dual slot video card.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10. Geosammy's Avatar
    Posts : 479
    Win10 Home 64 bit, Ver 1809 (OS Build 17763.134)
       19 Sep 2017 #300

    AMDMan2016 said: View Post
    Yeah checked Hardware monitor, showed 118 there also, Bios only shows CPU temps, upper 30's to mid 40's there, nothing I guess too high, keep in mind this is my first intel based system since 2003, before this was on AMD based systems, so got a little nervous lol

    Do I need to adjust fan speed in Asus program? System is G11CD, Intel I7 7700, 8gb of ram (Single channel right now) til I can afford dual channel 16gb lol, SSD drive, and Secondary storage 1tb hard drive, and Geforce 1050 dual slot video card.
    I think that you my have a mobo temp issue.
    A temp of 118 °c for a modern mobo, even at heavy load is quite high.
    Are you running some kind of OC (overclock)?

    I would ramp-up the fan speed, add more fans, if you can.
    Even running with the side-panel removed, to see if this makes any difference.
    With the mobo running at that temp, it's likely the board won't last very long, or a vastly reduced lifespan.
    If the mobo does fry it self, it may take other components with it.
    I would even consider an RMA, if it's a new system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


 
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Show off your PC! in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
I'm building a PC and I know that many of you here have custom built PC's. So, I though that maybe it would be nice to have a thread where you could show off your work. Just a thought, -Chuck
Show Us Your Desktop in Customization
Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop.
Show us your Start! in Chillout Room
Show off your PC! in Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:37.
Find Us