Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
  1.    02 May 2017 #281
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10 Pro

    Brand new build .......

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (2).png 
Views:	31 
Size:	816.8 KB 
ID:	133148
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    02 May 2017 #282
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    AZ
    Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Brand new build .......

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (2).png 
Views:	31 
Size:	816.8 KB 
ID:	133148
    That's not bad temps.

    One question,
    I have the same motherboard and was wondering if you flashed the bios to F20 or F21?
    I'm still using F6 .
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  3.    02 May 2017 #283
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geosammy View Post
    That's not bad temps.

    One question,
    I have the same motherboard and was wondering if you flashed the bios to F20 or F21?
    I'm still using F6 .
    The build is less than a week old, I haven't done anything to the Bios, it is running stock out of the box at the moment, it's running so good, don't know if I would want to.

    The temps are good because of 4 case fans and a monster Cooler Master CPU fan, plenty of air flow through this system.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  4.    02 May 2017 #284
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    AZ
    Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    The build is less than a week old, I haven't done anything to the Bios, it is running stock out of the box at the moment, it's running so good, don't know if I would want to.
    I hear ya.
    Good mobo for the money.

    I built this latest machine back in January, haven't flashed the bios yet for the same reason.
    I was also running the same CUP you're running now, until I upgraded it to the i7-6700K a few week ago.

    Are you running bios F6?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    02 May 2017 #285
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Posts : 32
    Windows 10 Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geosammy View Post
    I hear ya.
    Good mobo for the money.

    I built this latest machine back in January, haven't flashed the bios yet for the same reason.
    I was also running the same CUP you're running now, until I upgraded it to the i7-6700K a few week ago.

    Are you running bios F6?
    Yup, running F6, everything is running good so if it isn't broke I am not going to fix it.

    Although according to the website, the F20 bios update adds support for the 7th gen cpu, and you upgraded to 7th without a problem?
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  6.    02 May 2017 #286
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    AZ
    Posts : 113
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Yup, running F6, everything is running good so if it isn't broke I am not going to fix it.

    Although according to the website, the F20 bios update adds support for the 7th gen cpu, and you upgraded to 7th without a problem?
    Yes, I read the same thing about the F20 bios.
    However...
    The intel core i7-6700k is a 6th generation processor.

    Intel Core™ i7-6700K Processor (8M Cache, up to 4.20 GHz) Product Specifications
    Last edited by Geosammy; 02 May 2017 at 23:13.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    25 Jul 2017 #287
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro

    Morning all

    My temps on idle:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails speccy.jpg  
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    25 Jul 2017 #288

    Impressive! Custom water loop?
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  9.    25 Jul 2017 #289
    Join Date : Apr 2016
    Posts : 18
    Windows 10 Pro

    Hello

    Thank you, and not yet custom, currently running the h80i v2 from Corsair on the cpu, air cooled gfx till I upgrade the gfx to a proper 1080ti, will then watercool it with a 480rad with 4x120's, running the mb and graphix, the cpu runs cool on the corsair, so I might keep it that way. Imo, these liquid cooler all in ones for the cpu's are great buys.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    25 Jul 2017 #290

    Indeed, both my machines have AIOs.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Show off your PC!
I'm building a PC and I know that many of you here have custom built PC's. So, I though that maybe it would be nice to have a thread where you could show off your work. Just a thought, -Chuck
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Show Us Your Desktop
Hello guys, Here is my community centre PC's Desktop.
Customization
Show us your Start!
Chillout Room
Show off your PC!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:35.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums