Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    29 Jan 2016 #1

    heaven benchmark 1440p


    Be interested to see some benchmarks at resolutions we game at , heres mine 1440p EVGA 980ti OC+ latest drivers

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	275.1 KB 
ID:	61363
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  2. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 56
    Win10 Pro x64
       29 Jan 2016 #2

    Good idea and Nice score, 1440p is fun

    Single GPU

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	windows ten heaven 1668 1440p single.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	425.8 KB 
ID:	61413

    SLI

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heaven windows ten 3165 sli 1440p.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	586.7 KB 
ID:	61414
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3.    30 Jan 2016 #3

    its odd i always score lower than other 980ti users and i think the reason is down to my min fps , theres a point in the benchmark (always the same place in a scene change) i get a stutter and a sudden massive drop in fps ive seen the reason my boost clock will suddenly drop at the same time (this im assuming being the cause) I never have this issue in game and it happens with every driver, ive tried setting prefer max performance setting in nv control panel but that seems to tank my overclock (my overclock seems stable in everything else and it does the same with no oc) its very odd
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 56
    Win10 Pro x64
       30 Jan 2016 #4

    Archie123 said: View Post
    its odd i always score lower than other 980ti users and i think the reason is down to my min fps , theres a point in the benchmark (always the same place in a scene change) i get a stutter and a sudden massive drop in fps ive seen the reason my boost clock will suddenly drop at the same time (this im assuming being the cause) I never have this issue in game and it happens with every driver, ive tried setting prefer max performance setting in nv control panel but that seems to tank my overclock (my overclock seems stable in everything else and it does the same with no oc) its very odd
    I score close to you even below when I'm not overclocking for a benchmark. I was at 4.94GPZ on this run and card quite high. I don't use my setup with those clocks on daily basis, just for benching.

    Did you set power settings as well to Max performance for the CPU in the control panel? I think default balanced mode limit the CPU to 85%.

    Also in Nvidia panel, you probably know that but make sure you set "My settings: Performance" in "Manage Image settings with preview", this gives a little boost.

    I also get that stutter at some part in Heaven, for like one second, some kind of jitter, at the same place on every run.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  5. Joined : Dec 2015
    Posts : 56
    Win10 Pro x64
       30 Jan 2016 #5

    Archie I just did a run with everything to stock clocks (Default CPU and GPU), and I got 1468. I think your system is fine.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  6. Joined : Jan 2016
    Posts : 168
    8.1 / 10
       30 Jan 2016 #6

    Higher CPU overclocks help to keep the minimum fps higher.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  7. Joined : Jun 2014
    San Diego, CA
    Posts : 1,245
    Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview x64
       30 Jan 2016 #7

    I tend to score pretty low with my new 980Ti as well. I believe my FX-8350 is holding me back. I've tried OCing it, but it can't even make it to 4.4Ghz water cooled. Guess it's time to look into jumping to an Intel based system.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  8. Joined : Jan 2016
    Posts : 168
    8.1 / 10
       30 Jan 2016 #8

    blackroseMD1 said: View Post
    I tend to score pretty low with my new 980Ti as well. I believe my FX-8350 is holding me back. I've tried OCing it, but it can't even make it to 4.4Ghz water cooled. Guess it's time to look into jumping to an Intel based system.
    IPC counts for a lot with the Unigine benchmarks, as they don't use more than 2 threads. So yeah, AMD processors will lag behind.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9.    31 Jan 2016 #9

    Brawndo said: View Post
    Archie I just did a run with everything to stock clocks (Default CPU and GPU), and I got 1468. I think your system is fine.
    thanks ive been looking into it myself and im happy now i do have an oc on my core 100mhz and 200 memory
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10.    31 Jan 2016 #10

    Vellinious said: View Post
    Higher CPU overclocks help to keep the minimum fps higher.
    only if your lower clocked cpu is bottlenecking the gpu
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Heaven Benchmark
http://unigine.com/en/products/benchmarks/heaven Run it at the Extreme Preset as shown here 29363 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEXv8A0-_KU Leaderboard
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Valley Benchmark
Valley | UNIGINE: real-time 3D engine Run at the preset as shown here 29503 Leaderboard...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved How in heaven's name do you change a font style in Windows 10?
:cry: I've always preferred the Georgia font style for use on the desktop Icons and menus throughout. When I upgraded to Win 10 a default Font style was placed instead. I've scoured online for solutions to what ought to be a very simple and...
Customization
First Benchmark
There will soon be a flood of these, I would imagine. This is an amateur effort, using an intensive game. It does pretty much agree with what I have already tested with windows 8.1 though. Take it or leave it. As the author says, It is early days. ...
General Support
Browser Benchmark
Browser Benchmark Testing Please advise if you would like me to test other browsers Information: Test Setup:
Browsers and Email
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 10 Forums