Windows 10: Official OC Leaderboard

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1.    02 Nov 2016 #101

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yup, thats what I ment Mike... 4700MHz ....got that one validated also.
    Very nice Mike, did you run some benchmarks yet ?
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 28,776
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       02 Nov 2016 #102

    CountMike said: View Post
    Very nice Mike, did you run some benchmarks yet ?
    Using CPU-Z yes .....but its not stable at the one I just posted. At 4700MHz its solid. I should be able to go higher, but like I said I am still learning.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3.    02 Nov 2016 #103

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Using CPU-Z yes .....but its not stable at the one I just posted. At 4700MHz its solid. I should be able to go higher, but like I said I am still learning.
    100 MHz doesn't mean any difference in general performance.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 28,776
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       02 Nov 2016 #104

    CountMike said: View Post
    100 MHz doesn't mean any difference in general performance.
    Yes, but right now my boot time is down to 22 sec's, which is pretty good. I would like to get this rig stable in the 4800MHz range at some point. I know it can be done with this Asus board, just have to do more research. I have a ton of settings in this bios.
    I've NEVER overclocked before ....I'm Green at this...
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    02 Nov 2016 #105

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yes, but right now my boot time is down to 22 sec's, which is pretty good. I would like to get this rig stable in the 4800MHz range at some point. I know it can be done with this Asus board, just have to do more research. I have a ton of settings in this bios.
    I've NEVER overclocked before ....I'm Green at this...
    Little step by little step and silicone lottery luck will smile at you.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  6. Posts : 8,869
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       02 Nov 2016 #106

    Well done Mike. I will update tonight
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  7. Posts : 8,869
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       02 Nov 2016 #107

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Yes, but right now my boot time is down to 22 sec's, which is pretty good. I would like to get this rig stable in the 4800MHz range at some point. I know it can be done with this Asus board, just have to do more research. I have a ton of settings in this bios.
    I've NEVER overclocked before ....I'm Green at this...
    Mike, that great for a validatjon but I think the vcore is to high for a daily run
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  8. Posts : 28,776
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       02 Nov 2016 #108

    Dude said: View Post
    Mike, that great for a validatjon but I think the vcore is to high for a daily run
    Heck YES Dude, I know that, Steve has been giving me tips on my voltage. My voltage right now is listed in my spec's. That is what I am running at right now.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  9. Posts : 8,869
    Windows 10 Pro X64
    Thread Starter
       02 Nov 2016 #109

    Nice, hard to read everything on my phone
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  10. Posts : 28,776
    Windows10Pro 64Bit - Build 14393.1198
       02 Nov 2016 #110

    Dude said: View Post
    Nice, hard to read everything on my phone
    Well sounds like you need to get a bigger monitor for that phone Dude.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Related Threads
Master Leaderboard view them all in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
CPU OC 5618BD790EB7FD6E&resid=5618BD790EB7FD6E%2124019&authkey=APTW3zssMeT7fxI&em=2&wdAllowInteractivity=False&wdHideHeaders=True&wdDownloadButton=True 3D Mark Time Spy...
Hi Giuys Have Microsoft released official Iso's for win 10 ? Ifso does anyone have the links. Thanks
upgrading to official Win 10 when released in Installation and Upgrade
I have a desktop with Win 8.1 and I am planning to put on it Win 10 TP. When the official Win 10 is released, will I be able to just update the desktop with it without reinstalling all the applications? I presume so but I would like to verify, thank...
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:52.
Find Us