About a new Hard Drive

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

  1. Posts : 17,620
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #61

    jbcarreon123 said:
    In my country, Storage drives are so expensive.
    Attachment 328453


    I would think they would be cheaper. I mean you live right down the street, so to speak... from the manufacturers.
    Then again, I don't know the exchange rate.



    Wow! They're almost double the price. That's gotta be rough.
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #62

    Ghot said:
    I would think they would be cheaper. I mean you live right down the street, so to speak... from the manufacturers.
    Then again, I don't know the exchange rate.



    Wow! They're almost double the price. That's gotta be rough.
    Yeah... I would buy a prebuilt pc to cost not more than an 4tb WD Black.
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 17,620
    Win 10 Home 10.0.19044.1706 (x64) [21H2]
       #63

    jbcarreon123 said:
    Yeah... I would buy a prebuilt pc to cost not more than an 4tb WD Black.


    No wonder your avatar is a frown. (just joking)
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 1,768
    Windows 11 [21H2]
       #64

    Ghot said:
    No wonder your avatar is a frown. (just joking)

      My Computers


  5. Posts : 870
    11 Home
       #65

    The Seagate 4TB Exos Enterprise is only a tad more expensive than the WD 4TB Red Pro. (Even, if you live in the UK.) But the difference in performance is, how shall I put this... okay well actually never mind.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB SATA III 3.5" HDD - ST4000NM000A | CCL Computers
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:34.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums