Windows 10: Show off your PC!

Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

  1. Posts : 291
    Windows 10 x64 17134.112
       19 Jul 2017 #851

    @Lagged Dit lyk baie mooi
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  2. Posts : 11,842
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       19 Jul 2017 #852

    Looking great Lagged
      My ComputerSystem Spec

  3.    20 Jul 2017 #853

    Thank you all, I appreciate the kind comments. It still needs some work, cable management, ie: moving the dvd rom to the bottom to hide the big long white wire etc, but are we ever really done with our pc upgrades haha. And thank you for the comments about our gaming room, gotta say that's my personal achievement; marry a girl that loves gaming and build a gaming room lol.

    Polo6RGTI Baie dankie maat, waardeer die opmerking. Nie gedink ek sou in my eie taal ooit op so forum kon gesels.
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  4. Posts : 291
    Windows 10 x64 17134.112
       20 Jul 2017 #854

    Lagged said: View Post
    Thank you all, I appreciate the kind comments. It still needs some work, cable management, ie: moving the dvd rom to the bottom to hide the big long white wire etc, but are we ever really done with our pc upgrades haha. And thank you for the comments about our gaming room, gotta say that's my personal achievement; marry a girl that loves gaming and build a gaming room lol.

    Polo6RGTI Baie dankie maat, waardeer die opmerking. Nie gedink ek sou in my eie taal ooit op so forum kon gesels.
    :) Ja ons is mos trots Afrikaans. Jy moet gereeld 'n draai maak op die forum, mens leer regting baie hier. Ek self het al baie kennis opgedoen veral met Brink se handleidings.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    27 Jul 2017 #855

    My wife's i3 system. The i3 looks so silly with a Micro ATX board in an ATX case. Specs
    Core i3 6100
    Gigabyte MB
    8GB DDR4 2133Mhz
    Phanteks P400 Case
    600W Rosewill Gaming PSU
    1TB HD
    PNY Geforce GT 640

    My i7 3770K build that needs a PSU and new main board then should be good to go. The i7 build I traded a Thinkpad for with one of my friends that has had the system in pieces since new. Here is the specs.
    i7 3770K
    MSI MB that has corrosion on it from sitting.
    16GB DDR3 1333Mhz Corsair RAM
    Cooler Master Storm Scout case.
    2TB Seagate Hard Drive.
    I also received two NIB older graphics cards.
    MSI GeForce GT 610
    PNY GeForce GT 640
    Need to sell more of my laptop collection to get this bad boy running. Once it is build I will be selling my FX-6300 system. Haha
    Last edited by copiertech25; 27 Jul 2017 at 09:45.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    05 Aug 2017 #856

      My ComputerSystem Spec

  7.    05 Aug 2017 #857

    Great looking rig N00berG00ber, and your pictures look excellent, crystal clear, very nice work!!!
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  • Posts : 20,850
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Aug 2017 #858

    OldMike65 said: View Post
    Great looking rig N00berG00ber, and your pictures look excellent, crystal clear, very nice work!!!

    Great setup, great pics!
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  •    05 Aug 2017 #859

    TY! I think i fionally hit the cooling limit of this case! if i take my gpu rad outside of the case, temps drop about 10-15C more
      My ComputerSystem Spec


  • Posts : 20,850
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       05 Aug 2017 #860

    N00berG00ber said: View Post
    TY! I think i fionally hit the cooling limit of this case! if i take my gpu rad outside of the case, temps drop about 10-15C more
    PCIe riser card extenders, and give the card/cards their own apartment(like the bit coin miners)
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  •  
    Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast

    Related Threads
    Show Us Your Temps in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
    I thought since a lot of us on this forum are general PC (Windows) enthusiasts, that it would be fun to compare temperatures. The specific temperature I am interested in is the CPU temp. Please provide a screenshot showing your temps. You...
    Solved TechSpot SSD Show Down in Drivers and Hardware
    Was reading some info on SSDs over on TechSpot, and thought I would shear. Hope you find this info hopeful when deciding on an SSD for the first time or even if just upgrading from an old one. At the top of the food chain are Samsung's SM951 and...
    Show us your Start! in Chillout Room
    Show off your PC! in Chillout Room
    Our Sites
    Site Links
    About Us
    Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

    Designer Media Ltd
    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:23.
    Find Us