Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
  1.    19 Jun 2017 #821
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,456
    Windows 10 IoT

    Some days I miss the old beige / white setups. A bitch to keep clean compared to black but I think they stand out more than the hide in the dark black cases. I'm not big on lots of glowey lights in my case. I'm not knocking it, it just doesn't do anything for me. I'd rather the case stand out on its own, looks wise. Old school I guess.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  2.    19 Jun 2017 #822

    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
    Some days I miss the old beige / white setups. A bitch to keep clean compared to black but I think they stand out more than the hide in the dark black cases. I'm not big on lots of glowey lights in my case. I'm not knocking it, it just doesn't do anything for me. I'd rather the case stand out on its own, looks wise. Old school I guess.
    So do I, but I love the performance of modern hardware.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    19 Jun 2017 #823
    Join Date : Feb 2016
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts : 244
    Windows 10 Pro 1709 16299.19

    The last system that I built. I too kind of liked the old beige color, black is find but it shows to much dust ! This case is really easy to work on, lots of room.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PC_Build_15.jpg   PC_Build_14.jpg  
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    19 Jun 2017 #824
    Join Date : Feb 2017
    Marietta, GA, USA
    Posts : 26
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

    Here's mine right after I rebuilt it about a year and a half ago:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DevilsCanyon.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	255.6 KB 
ID:	140257
    This was before I added blue led fans to the case and cooler and added a second cooler fan.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  5.    19 Jun 2017 #825

    Quote Originally Posted by MattMcD488 View Post
    Here's mine right after I rebuilt it about a year and a half ago:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DevilsCanyon.JPG 
Views:	12 
Size:	255.6 KB 
ID:	140257
    This was before I added blue led fans to the case and cooler and added a second cooler fan.
    Very Nice. We have the same case.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    27 Jun 2017 #826
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,646
    Win 10 Pro x64

    These customisable pixel lamps are fun.. lol...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	videotogif_2017.06.27_20.18.01.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	141466


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_201949.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	141467

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_202114.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	141468



    The PC Glorious Master Race....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_202507.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	141469
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  7.    27 Jun 2017 #827
    Join Date : Mar 2015
    Posts : 88
    Windows 10

    Show off your PC!


    Updated...



    My gaming setup. It's still a work in progress. I work as a designer on a dual monitor setup for 10 hours a day while sitting in a office chair.

    Instead of coming home to be greeted by a similar setup, I've chosen a recliner/rocker and 4K HDTV and it suits my needs just fine as I love the degree of immersion that is experienced when gaming on such a large display.

    CASE: CM Storm Stryker
    CPU: Intel i5 4690K 3.5GHz
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
    GPU: MSI GTX 1080
    MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5
    MEMORY: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3
    SSD 1: 240GB (OS/Programs)
    SSD 2: 120GB (Misc)
    SSD 3: 750GB (Games)
    PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 B1, 80+ BRONZE 750W
    DISPLAY: VISIO 60" 4K LED HDTV
    NETWORK ADAPTER: TP-LINK Dual Band AC
    KEYBOARDS: Logitech G13 & Logitech G810
    KEYBOARD TRAY: COUCHMASTER Lapboard
    MICE: Logitech G900, Logitech G700s, and Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    MOUSE PAD: 2Cloud9 Genuine Leather Mouse Pad
    CONTROLLERS: Steam Controller, Dual Shock 4, & XBOX One Elite
    HEADSET: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Snow
    HEADSET STAND: Cybust VR/AR Headset & Headphones Stand
    CHAIR: Black Leather Recliner/Swivel/Glider
    TABLE: Emerson Rectangular Mod Swivel Table w/ Glass (White/Wood)
    TABLE: Mercury Row Myrna TV Stand (Dark Taupe)
    CENTERPIECE: Bamboo Vase (Red Glossy Finish)
    REMOTE ORGANIZER: Unum Customized Acrylic Remote Holder
    OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)

















    Last edited by BeK; 29 Jun 2017 at 06:19.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  8.    28 Jun 2017 #828
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,456
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    These customisable pixel lamps are fun.. lol...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	videotogif_2017.06.27_20.18.01.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	141466


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_201949.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	141467

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_202114.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	141468



    The PC Glorious Master Race....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170627_202507.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	141469
    Those actually look pretty freeking cool. Can you animate the images, or maybe show scrolling text.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    28 Jun 2017 #829
    Join Date : Nov 2013
    Toronto
    Posts : 4,646
    Win 10 Pro x64

    Quote Originally Posted by alphanumeric View Post
    Those actually look pretty freeking cool. Can you animate the images, or maybe show scrolling text.
    There's animation but I haven't figured out yet how to create one or if I can make one myself. There are downloadable animated pixel art.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  10.    29 Jun 2017 #830
    Join Date : Dec 2013
    Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts : 10,456
    Windows 10 IoT

    Quote Originally Posted by badrobot View Post
    There's animation but I haven't figured out yet how to create one or if I can make one myself. There are downloadable animated pixel art.
    When you have time, could you post a link to their product page. I'd like to have a look see.
      My ComputerSystem Spec

 
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Temps
I thought since a lot of us on this forum are general PC (Windows) enthusiasts, that it would be fun to compare temperatures. The specific temperature I am interested in is the CPU temp. Please provide a screenshot showing your temps. You...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved TechSpot SSD Show Down
Was reading some info on SSDs over on TechSpot, and thought I would shear. Hope you find this info hopeful when deciding on an SSD for the first time or even if just upgrading from an old one. At the top of the food chain are Samsung's SM951 and...
Drivers and Hardware
Show us your Start!
Chillout Room
Show off your PC!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:41.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums