Show off your PC!


  1. Posts : 15
    Win/*nix
       #671

    Show off your PC!-pc.jpg
    Show off your PC!-inner.jpg
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #672

    I finally got some decent quality pics of my PC.
    Last week when before we went to Nürnberg to look for the PCI fan(that no one had in stock),my friend took some pics to help describe I was looking for(I also had brought my Z170A's manual).

    This was before I got the blue LED strips:

    Show off your PC!-e1221cd7aafda7e11e5c47a530164409394cbc26b3e8a4c562-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    My work space

    Show off your PC!-df888d89d1ab0757ad96fd023ab9f343e617e880b626bdb0f5-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    Top half

    Show off your PC!-a989403da2025a2576547dfefc402372c1ee4cf88dadc7cd42-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    Bottom half
      My Computers


  3. Posts : 123,536
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #673

    Cliff S said:
    I finally got some decent quality pics of my PC.
    Last week when before we went to Nürnberg to look for the PCI fan(that no one had in stock),my friend took some pics to help describe I was looking for(I also had brought my Z170A's manual).

    This was before I got the blue LED strips:

    Show off your PC!-e1221cd7aafda7e11e5c47a530164409394cbc26b3e8a4c562-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    My work space

    Show off your PC!-df888d89d1ab0757ad96fd023ab9f343e617e880b626bdb0f5-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    Top half

    Show off your PC!-a989403da2025a2576547dfefc402372c1ee4cf88dadc7cd42-pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg
    Bottom half
    Nice looking setup Cliff, neat, clean and looks GREAT Too !!
      My Computers


  4. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #674

    OldMike65 said:
    Nice looking setup Cliff, neat, clean and looks GREAT Too !!
    Thanks Mike.
      My Computers


  5. Posts : 432
    W10X64 21H1
       #675

    Only just started to finish my water cooled diy case just finished the Wiring loom...

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-001.jpg

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-002.jpg

    Had to shorten the EPS cable luckily I had a spare White EPS Molex con & keep hundreds of the Mini Con Jnr crimps in stock..

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-003.jpg

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-004.jpg

    Front USB 3.0 & remote power on switch (XLR) (Top switch is also power) for when it is in the false wall for remote on/off !

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-005.jpg

    Other side is were the SSD quick removal caddy is, no internal cd/dvd drive as would be a waste of power & shortens the optical drive lifetime...

    Also the bracket for the 3-Fan Water Cooler is home made with 1mm folded over & sanded into shape for strength in the frame.

    & also the paint is Hammerite Hammered Black Finish, sprayed with gravity gun & left for 4 months to dry.
    Last edited by RoadBlaster; 06 Jan 2017 at 16:21.
      My Computer


  6. Posts : 123,536
    Windows 11 Pro (x64) 21H2 Build 22000.708
       #676

    Very Impressive Build RoadBlaster , The paint took 4 months to dry, WoW Thats one heck of a paint job!! Wiring looks excellent also.
      My Computers


  7. Posts : 7,257
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
       #677

    I've just chucked out all my spare 200mm fans as new pc doesn't take them. I think they're dying out in new cases. This pc also for the first time ever has no molex connectors.
      My Computers


  8. Posts : 432
    W10X64 21H1
       #678

    OldMike65 said:
    Very Impressive Build RoadBlaster , The paint took 4 months to dry, WoW Thats one heck of a paint job!! Wiring looks excellent also.
    Thanks,

    & Hammerite is supposed to still have a curing period of 6 weeks (but says nothing on the can about curing anymore ?) otherwise if you over-coat it before the 6-weeks is up you get that orange peel surface !
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 26,345
    Win11 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu
       #679

    RoadBlaster said:
    Only just started to finish my water cooled diy case just finished the Wiring loom...

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-001.jpg

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-002.jpg

    Had to shorten the EPS cable luckily I had a spare White EPS Molex con & keep hundreds of the Mini Con Jnr crimps in stock..

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-003.jpg

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-004.jpg

    Front USB 3.0 & remote power on switch (XLR) (Top switch is also power) for when it is in the false wall for remote on/off !

    Show off your PC!-pc-case-updates-005.jpg

    Other side is were the SSD quick removal caddy is, no internal cd/dvd drive as would be a waste of power & shortens the optical drive lifetime...

    Also the bracket for the 3-Fan Water Cooler is home made with 1mm folded over & sanded into shape for strength in the frame.

    & also the paint is Hammerite Hammered Black Finish, sprayed with gravity gun & left for 4 months to dry.
    Now that looks like a solid case @RoadBlaster, great job!
    It looks heavy, like an old bank safe
      My Computers


  10. Posts : 5,282
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #680

    Show off your PC!-img_20170107_025713.jpg

    Show off your PC!-img_20170107_030706.jpg
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums