Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
  1.    21 Nov 2016 #591
    Join Date : Aug 2015
    Maine
    Posts : 40,231
    Windows10Pro 64Bit

    Looks like one heck of a pre-built system Cliff Clicking on the links don't help much, all I get is a msg in German.
    I'm sure you will enjoy your new puter
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  2.    21 Nov 2016 #592
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,078
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMike65 View Post
    Looks like one heck of a pre-built system Cliff Clicking on the links don't help much, all I get is a msg in German.
    I'm sure you will enjoy your new puter
    Use your browsers translator mike
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  3.    21 Nov 2016 #593
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,717
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider

    Congratulations Cliff. Looks like a great rig. Nice choice.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  4.    21 Nov 2016 #594
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,078
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Congratulations Cliff. Looks like a great rig. Nice choice.
    Thanks Steve, the anticipation has me on edge(not just my browser either)
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  5.    21 Nov 2016 #595
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,078
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Hmmmm,
    Now to save up for a 6950X decacore and a hydroelectric plant to power and cool it
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  6.    21 Nov 2016 #596
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,717
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Hmmmm,
    Now to save up for a 6950X decacore and a hydroelectric plant to power and cool it
    Better save for a new motherboard too.
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  7.    21 Nov 2016 #597
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,078
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by essenbe View Post
    Better save for a new motherboard too.
    Yeah
    Let me get used to having power first
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  8.    21 Nov 2016 #598
    Join Date : May 2015
    Posts : 1,551
    Windows 10 Pro 64

    These are nice systems guys, congrats. FYI, I don't think a GTX 1080 is overkill for a 1080P monitor as long as it's a 120HZ or better monitor. If you have seen my oh so many gaming screenshots, you will see that the GPU is always at 99%. The 1080 GPU will only be half asleep at 1080P if you limit frames to a 60HZ monitor.

    Cliff- if you're getting that rig Friday, that's just in time for the Black Friday game purchase sales. Others hoping to benefit from that rig you purchased, which should be able to handle any game, include Steam, Origin and the Microsoft Store. Enjoy.
      My ComputerSystem Spec
  9.    21 Nov 2016 #599
    Join Date : Feb 2015
    Bamberg Germany
    Posts : 18,078
    Win10 Pro, Win10 Pro N, Win10 Home, Win10 Pro Insider Fast Ring, Windows 8.1 Pro, Ubuntu

    Quote Originally Posted by specialkone View Post
    These are nice systems guys, congrats. FYI, I don't think a GTX 1080 is overkill for a 1080P monitor as long as it's a 120HZ or better monitor. If you have seen my oh so many gaming screenshots, you will see that the GPU is always at 99%. The 1080 GPU will only be half asleep at 1080P if you limit frames to a 60HZ monitor.

    Cliff- if you're getting that rig Friday, that's just in time for the Black Friday game purchase sales. Others hoping to benefit from that rig you purchased, which should be able to handle any game, include Steam, Origin and the Microsoft Store. Enjoy.
    Thanks
      My ComputersSystem Spec
  10.    21 Nov 2016 #600
    Join Date : Oct 2013
    NW Florida
    Posts : 9,717
    Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro Insider

    Quote Originally Posted by Cliff S View Post
    Yeah
    Let me get used to having power first
    Cliff, I was replying to your "6950X" comment. That CPU requires a different chipset than the one you are getting. You will need a socket 2011-3, X99 Motherboard.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

 
Page 60 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Show Us Your Temps
I thought since a lot of us on this forum are general PC (Windows) enthusiasts, that it would be fun to compare temperatures. The specific temperature I am interested in is the CPU temp. Please provide a screenshot showing your temps. You...
PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
Solved TechSpot SSD Show Down
Was reading some info on SSDs over on TechSpot, and thought I would shear. Hope you find this info hopeful when deciding on an SSD for the first time or even if just upgrading from an old one. At the top of the food chain are Samsung's SM951 and...
Drivers and Hardware
Show us your Start!
Chillout Room
Show off your PC!
Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:48.
Find Us
Twitter Facebook Google+ Ten Forums iOS App Ten Forums Android App



Windows 10 Forums