Show off your PC!


  1. Posts : 70
    Linus
       #341

    server 3.11
    Show off your PC!-20140514_111805.jpg
      My Computer


  2. Posts : 430
    Win 10
       #342

    Show off your PC!-resize.jpg My camera is obviously a potato , either that or i dont know how to use it Ive just transferred all my innards to an Obsidian 750D Airflow case and added red fans , i like red :) and yes that is an old school desk rescued from a skip at my sons school
      My Computer

  3. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,108
    W10Prox64
       #343

    Archie123 said:
    Show off your PC!-resize.jpg My camera is obviously a potato , either that or i dont know how to use it Ive just transferred all my innards to an Obsidian 750D Airflow case and added red fans , i like red :) and yes that is an old school desk rescued from a skip at my sons school
    Nice. I have that exact case.
      My Computer


  4. Posts : 430
    Win 10
       #344

    I love it its the first full size case I've had always gone for mid tower in the past
      My Computer

  5. simrick's Avatar
    Posts : 16,108
    W10Prox64
       #345

    Archie123 said:
    I love it its the first full size case I've had always gone for mid tower in the past
    Same here. Much easier to work around inside than a mid.
      My Computer

  6. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,507
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #346

    Nice setup Archie. Well done.
      My Computers

  7. BorisTheAnimal's Avatar
    Posts : 382
    Windows 10 Home
       #347

    Hmm Archie it looks nice but where's all the stuff, like cans of energy drinks/coca cola, maybe some candy or a chocolate bar?

    Don't take it the wrong way it looks lovely, I'm just confused when it comes to people taking pictures and it feels like they have been prepping for a photoshoot for having the Queen over for some tea and biscuits.
      My Computer


  8. Posts : 430
    Win 10
       #348

    BorisTheAnimal said:
    Hmm Archie it looks nice but where's all the stuff, like cans of energy drinks/coca cola, maybe some candy or a chocolate bar?

    Don't take it the wrong way it looks lovely, I'm just confused when it comes to people taking pictures and it feels like they have been prepping for a photoshoot for having the Queen over for some tea and biscuits.
    ha ha i se what you mean but my pc is in the "guest room" my wife calls it the guest room i just call it the spare room as the only guests we have are friends who have come for a quick visit and ended up getting hammered on homebrew , so it has to kept pristene incase , i dunno , the queen comes to dinner or summat :) The only thing normally on that table would be a nice cup of tea
      My Computer


  9. Posts : 430
    Win 10
       #349

    simrick said:
    Nice. I have that exact case.
    i love it but its a dust magnet
      My Computer


  10. Posts : 430
    Win 10
       #350

    BorisTheAnimal said:
    Hmm Archie it looks nice but where's all the stuff, like cans of energy drinks/coca cola, maybe some candy or a chocolate bar?

    Don't take it the wrong way it looks lovely, I'm just confused when it comes to people taking pictures and it feels like they have been prepping for a photoshoot for having the Queen over for some tea and biscuits.
    Show off your PC!-20160319_162457.jpg OK this as hardcore as i can get
      My Computer


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:43.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums