Show off your PC!

  1. Vellinious's Avatar
    Posts : 234
    8.1 / 10
       #281

    Block and backplate on, flushed, and leak tested. Did an initial run with a little heat on it, to see where the temps would be. I'm very impressed with this block.....











      My Computer

  2. Chuck38's Avatar
    Posts : 17,128
    Windows 10
    Thread Starter
       #282

    Vellinious said:
    Block and backplate on, flushed, and leak tested. Did an initial run with a little heat on it, to see where the temps would be. I'm very impressed with this block.....











    Looks great! Good job.
      My Computer

  3. Vellinious's Avatar
    Posts : 234
    8.1 / 10
       #283

    Thanks!
      My Computer

  4. doorules's Avatar
    Posts : 1,027
    win 10
       #284

    Very nice looking block Vellinious. Really like the look of the rig also. Hard to beat open case when you are playing around so much.
      My Computer

  5. Vellinious's Avatar
    Posts : 234
    8.1 / 10
       #285

    doorules said:
    Very nice looking block Vellinious. Really like the look of the rig also. Hard to beat open case when you are playing around so much.
    Yeah, that's why I bought it. I have them stacked, so all the "ugly" is in the bottom case, and hidden behind the acrylic panels beneath the motherboard tray, and I can still have it open to mess with it...as it seems, I always am. = )
      My Computer

  6. Dude's Avatar
    Posts : 14,171
    Windows 10 Pro X64
       #286

    Looking great Vellinious, one day I am going to try a setup like that
      My Computers


  7. rvcjew's Avatar
    Posts : 184
    Win 10 Pro x64
       #287

    Vellinious said:
    My rig. I still have some lighting to do, and waiting to finish out the hard tubing until I get the CPU upgraded.















    Nice to see another X9 being used to its potential.
      My Computer

  8. Brawndo's Avatar
    Posts : 181
    Win10 Pro x64
       #288

    - Did some cable management

    - Removed mechanical hard drives and cages, replaced with 3 x 1TB Samsung EVO in Raid-0, backup on an external WD 3TB

    - Considering intake at the bottom because I ordered the 750D normal, not the airflow. The moment I put the front panel on, it switch from positive to negative airflow. Still waiting on corsair airflow kit for front panel, but this will depend on the setup with the hybrid EVGA I ordered.

    - Removed Optical drive for better look. Considering drilling out the rivets to take out the optical cage bay.

    - Tried Corsair Quiet Led Fans, not sure I like them, trying out for a couple weeks, sucks that the radiator SP fans are 3 pins, can't control from Corsair Link.

    - I've 2 x EVGA Hybrid arriving Friday, this will be a fun challenge to install that in the case with 2 x 120MM Rads. Will provide pics when done. I also ordered the updated shrouds because the regular 980Ti Hybrids are fugly. I know they are reference cards but I don't care much about GPU benchmarks at this point, all I want is cold cards, a quiet profile and I'm too lazy to build and maintain a custom loop.

    Note: Sorry for the wall of text.

    Show off your PC!-img_8890.jpg

    Benchmark on Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (x3) in Raid-0 vs Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVMe

    Show off your PC!-benchmark-ssds.png
      My Computers

  9. Vellinious's Avatar
    Posts : 234
    8.1 / 10
       #289

    Brawndo said:
    - Did some cable management

    - Removed mechanical hard drives and cages, replaced with 3 x 1TB Samsung EVO in Raid-0, backup on an external WD 3TB

    - Considering intake at the bottom because I ordered the 750D normal, not the airflow. The moment I put the front panel on, it switch from positive to negative airflow. Still waiting on corsair airflow kit for front panel, but this will depend on the setup with the hybrid EVGA I ordered.

    - Removed Optical drive for better look. Considering drilling out the rivets to take out the optical cage bay.

    - Tried Corsair Quiet Led Fans, not sure I like them, trying out for a couple weeks, sucks that the radiator SP fans are 3 pins, can't control from Corsair Link.

    - I've 2 x EVGA Hybrid arriving Friday, this will be a fun challenge to install that in the case with 2 x 120MM Rads. Will provide pics when done. I also ordered the updated shrouds because the regular 980Ti Hybrids are fugly. I know they are reference cards but I don't care much about GPU benchmarks at this point, all I want is cold cards, a quiet profile and I'm too lazy to build and maintain a custom loop.

    Note: Sorry for the wall of text.

    Show off your PC!-img_8890.jpg

    Benchmark on Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (x3) in Raid-0 vs Samsung 950 Pro M.2 NVMe

    Show off your PC!-benchmark-ssds.png
    Nice clean looking rig.
      My Computer

  10. Brawndo's Avatar
    Posts : 181
    Win10 Pro x64
       #290

    Vellinious said:
    Nice clean looking rig.
    thanks! Appreciated, just noticed that ugly sticker on the PSU, just took it out.

    Nice rig btw you have as well :)

    I'm starting to burn the invoices so my wife doesn't go crazy. :-P
      My Computers


 

Related Threads
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:35.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums