Show off your PC!

  1.    #1891

    My main aim with this build is to use one echo system such as using Corsair iCue to control as much as possible rather than using lots of different programs.
    @Dude I'm sure I'll get some done, my cut-off date for the build is November.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  2.    #1892

    Ya Cliff recommended I get that board instead of the Z390 Formula, saying the VRM`s suck on the Z390 compared to the Z370.

    But I agree with Doug, that is a real good looking board.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  3. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 4,928
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1893

    swarfega said: View Post
    This is my early build plan. Already have the graphics card, AIO and 970 Pro. swarfega - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker
    Comments welcome.
    Hi,
    3200C14 is the bomb
    Newegg has it on sell too you picked a hynix kit not very good but should be good for rated speed is about all maybe a little more seeing corsair usually has 2 xmp profiles

    G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW - Newegg.com

    B-Die Finder
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  4. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 4,928
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1894

    Hi,
    Off the b-die finder of corsair stuff to get instead
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	237190
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  5.    #1895

    AddRAM said: View Post
    Ya Cliff recommended I get that board instead of the Z390 Formula, saying the VRM`s suck on the Z390 compared to the Z370.

    But I agree with Doug, that is a real good looking board.
    Yea I heard that Asus cheaped out on the VRMs, and the Aorus Master is affectionately known as the VRM Master which sold it for me.
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  6.    #1896

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    3200C14 is the bomb
    Newegg has it on sell too you picked a hynix kit not very good but should be good for rated speed is about all maybe a little more seeing corsair usually has 2 xmp profiles

    G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZKW - Newegg.com

    B-Die Finder
    Mike, this is the kit I have G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14D-16GTZ - Newegg.com
      My ComputersSystem Spec


  7. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 4,928
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1897

    Hi,
    Nice Steve that will work

    Same for a 4x8gb which was wanted by oops forget who still good price still just over 300.us
    Darn no rgb :/
    G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z370 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ - Newegg.com
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  8.   My ComputersSystem Spec

  9. ThrashZone's Avatar
    Posts : 4,928
    3-Win-7Prox64 2-Win10Prox64
       #1899

    Hi,
    I'm on my 3rd mother board from micro center each rma was effortless which is priceless to me
      My ComputersSystem Spec

  10.    #1900

    ThrashZone said: View Post
    Hi,
    I'm on my 3rd mother board from micro center each rma was effortless which is priceless to me
    I would have changed make had I had to change out a board three times.
      My ComputersSystem Spec


 

Related Threads
Show Us Your Temps in PC Custom Builds and Overclocking
I thought since a lot of us on this forum are general PC (Windows) enthusiasts, that it would be fun to compare temperatures. The specific temperature I am interested in is the CPU temp. Please provide a screenshot showing your temps. You...
Solved TechSpot SSD Show Down in Drivers and Hardware
Was reading some info on SSDs over on TechSpot, and thought I would shear. Hope you find this info hopeful when deciding on an SSD for the first time or even if just upgrading from an old one. At the top of the food chain are Samsung's SM951 and...
Show us your Start! in Chillout Room
Show off your PC! in Chillout Room
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:44.
Find Us