Show off your PC!

  1. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,329
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.906)
       #1781

    Yeah that iCUE app is weird. If it wasn't for the fact that Corsair Link is going away, I'd still be using it instead of iCUE.

    Anyway you can simply click a performance setting in the left pane then click an item in the right to apply that setting. I have the H115i Pro.
      My Computers

  2. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1782

    Kol12 said:
    When you click on the H115 in iCUE do you see a Performance tab to the left? When you click that a drop down menu appears with the default Quiet/Balance/Extreme. You have to select one then apply it to fan 1 and fan 2 by clicking in the Fan boxes. For the pump you can also choose Quiet/Balance/Extreme and again you have to apply it to the pump box (underneath Fan 1/Fan2). There is also a + next to Performance. When you click that a custom curve is created where you create a curve, fixed RPM or fixed %.

    Here's a screenshot of mine, hope it helps!

    Attachment 233650
    Thanks Kol, that was a big help. When benching I like to set the fans to a fixed % and I couldn't figure out how to do that until you said click the + sign. It worked a treat.

    sygnus21 said:
    Yeah that iCUE app is weird. If it wasn't for the fact that Corsair Link is going away, I'd still be using it instead of iCUE.

    Anyway you can simply click a performance setting in the left pane then click an item in the right to apply that setting. I have the H115i Pro.
    It's slightly strange in the order you have to click things to get them to apply isn't it Drew. All figured out now though thanks to Kol. Just a different program to get used to as I always used Corsair Link too bud.
      My Computers

  3. sygnus21's Avatar
    Posts : 5,329
    Win 10 Pro (x64) 20H2 (19042.906)
       #1783

    Glad you got it sorted Paul. And yeah, I too was confused on how to change and set those profiles. I actually hate iCUE, but use it to monitor the AIO. I had an issue a few years back when I wasn't using any Corsair monitoring tools for their AIO, only to find (by accident) that the pump on my H100i died and my temps were sitting in the 90's idle

    Now I use the software to at least warn me of any issue.

    Oh, and thanks
      My Computers

  4. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1784

    sygnus21 said:
    Glad you got it sorted Paul. And yeah, I too was confused on how to change and set those profiles. I actually hate iCUE, but use it to monitor the AIO. I had an issue a few years back when I wasn't using any Corsair monitoring tools for their AIO, only to find (by accident) that the pump on my H100i died and my temps were sitting in the 90's idle

    Now I use the software to at least warn me of any issue.

    Oh, and thanks
    Thanks mate.

    More than welcome
      My Computers

  5. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1785

    Corsair Link is no longer supported, Corsair iCUE is the way.
      My Computer

  6. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1786

    paulpicks21 said:
    Thanks Kol, that was a big help. When benching I like to set the fans to a fixed % and I couldn't figure out how to do that until you said click the + sign. It worked a treat.

    It's slightly strange in the order you have to click things to get them to apply isn't it Drew. All figured out now though thanks to Kol. Just a different program to get used to as I always used Corsair Link too bud.
    That's great, glad I could help! Now crank your H115i fans up and benchmark! Any other iCUE questions shoot away, I'm pretty good with it. BTW I like your purple desk lighting more than green Paul!
      My Computer

  7. paulpicks21's Avatar
    Posts : 950
    Windows 10 Pro
       #1787

    Kol12 said:
    That's great, glad I could help! Now crank your H115i fans up and benchmark! Any other iCUE questions shoot away, I'm pretty good with it. BTW I like your purple desk lighting more than green Paul!
    Thanks again Kol. Lol that's the beauty of it, I will probably change to another colour soon, just in a green kind of mood at the moment haha!

    I have more good news, it appears the latest version of Precision X1 has cured my issue of the power being stuck at 310w or below.
    I installed it and have restarted the pc a few times and it's still working great and hitting around 380w depending on the benchmark
    I will be cracking on with the benching again over the next few days now everything seems to be running right.
      My Computers

  8. Kol12's Avatar
    Posts : 2,787
    Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2
       #1788

    paulpicks21 said:
    Thanks again Kol. Lol that's the beauty of it, I will probably change to another colour soon, just in a green kind of mood at the moment haha!

    I have more good news, it appears the latest version of Precision X1 has cured my issue of the power being stuck at 310w or below.
    I installed it and have restarted the pc a few times and it's still working great and hitting around 380w depending on the benchmark
    I will be cracking on with the benching again over the next few days now everything seems to be running right.
    Great news!
      My Computer

  9. Geneo's Avatar
    Posts : 1,018
    Windows 10 Pro x64 Retail 21H1
       #1789

    Working on it. New desktop and monitor. In the midst of painting the house for sale.

      My Computer

  10. essenbe's Avatar
    Posts : 12,507
    Windows 10 Pro 1903
       #1790

    Looks really good Gene. Very neat desk.
      My Computers


 

  Related Discussions
Our Sites
Site Links
About Us
Windows 10 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 10" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11.
Find Us




Windows 10 Forums